Trust Wallet is the world’s first ERC20 compliant multi-asset wallet, allowing you to safely and securely store digital assets.
All Ethereum tokens, including ERC20, are supported by the Trust Wallet, which is continually updated by developers to ensure that tokens are compatible with the wallet.
What Is ERC20?
ERC20 is an Ethereum token that has become a technical standard lately. It is used in all the smart contracts of the Ethereum blockchain to implement tokens. it also establishes rules that the Ethereum based tokens follow.
So, ERC20 tokens are blockchain assets that hold value and you can trade them. They are similar to crypto tokens like Bitcoin with the difference that they get issued on the Ethereum network & not on their separate blockchain.
What Is The ERC20 Address?
The ERC wallet address generally implies the Ethereum address. all Ethereum addresses are compatible with ERC20 and can store it and all the Ethereum wallets are connected to the Ethereum blockchain.
Therefore, your ERC20 wallet address on the Trust Wallet is actually the Ethereum Wallet address.
How To Get ERC20 Address In Trust Wallet?
Steps to Get ERC20 Address in Trust Wallet:
- Step 1: Launch the Trust Wallet Application on your device.
- Step 2: Go to the wallet page.
- Step 3: To open your Ethereum wallet, click on “Ethereum.”
- Step 4: Click on “Receive” on your Ethereum Wallet.
- Step 5: You’ll be taken on the page with the QR code and your ERC20 address. Copy the address.
Your Ethereum address on your Trust Wallet is your ERC20 address.
Also Read: How to Swap Coins on Trust Wallet?
Getting Started With Trust Wallet
- Go to Google Play Store or Apple App store on your device and download the Trust Wallet application.
- launch the app.
- Create a new wallet by clicking on the button that says so. you can also select the “I already have a wallet” option if you do. In that case, you’ll just have to accept the terms and conditions and enter the 12 word recovery phrase that you must have to access your wallet.
- if you’re creating a new wallet then you’ll be shown a 12-word recovery phrase. you need to save that phrase in the order it is shown to access your wallet.
- you’ll be asked to verify that you have saved the recovery phrase, in order by typing it in.And that’s it, you have created your wallet account.
- You can then choose the cryptos that you’re interested in or simply select “multicoin wallet” and later add cryptos to your Trust Wallet account and start trading and managing cryptos.
How To Locate Your Trust Wallet Address?
Steps to Locate your Trust Wallet Address:
Step 1: On Trust Wallet, go to the cryptocurrency you wish to receive and press “Receive” to get your wallet address.
Step 2: After you’ve hit “Receive,” press “Capture” to copy the cryptocurrency’s wallet address!
Step 3: If you wish to find your Bitcoin wallet address, for example, touch on “Bitcoin.”
Step 4: Tap “Receive” once you’re in your Bitcoin wallet.
Step 5: You’ll be taken to the page which shows the QR code of your Bitcoin wallet so that the sender can scan and send it. you’ll also find the wallet address that you can copy and send to the sender.
Step 6: You may copy your Bitcoin wallet address by tapping on the “Copy” icon.
You’ll be able to receive Bitcoin to your Bitcoin wallet through this address.
Also Read: Trust Wallet Staking
In conclusion, trust wallets are capable of sending and receiving transactions with no problems.
The only quirk with the wallets is that if you send your coins to an exchange or another wallet without first spending some time “watching” your change outputs, it will not know they belong to you and will treat them as belonging to somebody else.