STEPN is a Web3 lifestyle app with Social-Fi and Game-Fi elements. Users equipped with NFT Sneakers – walk, jog or run outdoors to earn GST, which can be used to level up and mint new Sneakers.
Player can choose to lease or sell their NFT Sneakers on the in-app Marketplace; users’ GST earnings are stored in the in-app Wallet, which has a built-in Swap function.
The user will receive NFT token that can be used to increase earning in the app or can be withdraw.
How to Earn in STEPN?
STEPN will help you to earn money while taking care of your health. To earn money in the game, first you have to play the game the app.
In starting only you need is Sneaker to start playing the game, no other things required. There is cap in the STEPN game how much you can run in a day that means you can only limited money in a day.
But time to time when you will level up in the game, your day earning limit will also be increase. Also, You can continue to run even after your Energy has run out, but the earning meter will stop until the next day.
There are total three gaming mode is available that is solo mode, Marathon and background modes
In Solo Mode, users are equipped with NFT Sneakers to earn tokens by moving. Energy is needed to earn Green Satoshi Tokens (GST). Every 1 Energy equals 5 minutes of move&earn movement and Energy which ONLY starts replenishing after users acquire an NFT Sneaker.
To begin, users select a Sneaker of their choice, and press Start. Users should see a status on the top of the screen showing either Walking or Running.
Moonwalking: This will be shown if the app detects a weak GPS/internet signal, or the user is not organically moving (i.e. using an electronic scooter or strap phone on their dog). No GST will be earned while Moonwalking, and users may/may not lose Energy depending on the circumstance.
GPS Signal: White – No GPS; Red – Poor GPS; Green – Strong GPS.
Always make sure you have Energy before moving, as there is no token earning if you have zero Energy.
In Marathon Mode, users need to register under the Marathon Tab at least 24 hours prior to commencement. There will both be Weekly Marathons and Monthly Marathons.
While the STEPN app is not been actively used, users will be able continue earning GST. So long as the user holds a Sneaker in the app, Background Mode will count the steps directly from their mobile device’s Health Data app, capped at 3,000 steps daily.
These earnings are fixed (not affected by Efficiency or other bonuses) and will not add towards the daily GST Cap. Users will not incur Durability or Energy costs while earning through Background Mode.
Also Read: STEPN Level Up Cost
STEPN Earning Cap
Solo Mode has both a Daily Energy Cap and Daily Token Cap. These limits restrict the amount of Energy and tokens that users can have per day.
Daily Energy Cap
Users start the game with 2/2 Energy. Max Energy Caps at 20/20. Users can increase their Energy by getting more or higher quality Sneakers (Refer to Energy System above)
Daily Token Cap
Users start the game with a 5/5 Daily GST Cap. The Daily Token Cap maxes out at 300 GST and 15 GMT. Users can increase their Daily Token Cap by leveling up their Sneakers.
Is STEPN Legit?
Yes, STEPN is legit. STEPN is the first Web 3 game which will allow you earn while moving , walking. It is a most popular game based on Solana blockchain and backed by leading companies associated with blockchain.
So, they take security of the product very seriously . So, STEPN is legit game and not a pyramid scheme.
Also Read: How to Get STEPN Sneakers?
STEPN GMT Earning
|Stage 1||Infrastructure prerequisite||GMT Swap/Trade function opened|
|Stage 2||Utility prerequisite||GMT use case incrementally implemented|
|Stage 3||Burning prerequisite||GMT burning progress bar installed|
|Stage 4||GMT Earning Event||GMT earning kick off once the progress bar hit 100%|
Important Points Regarding GMT Earning:
- GMT earning is only available to Sneakers that reaches to Level 30.
- It is a mandatory requirement to have AT LEAST three Energy in order to start earning GMT.
- Each day, a set number of GMT will be unlocked to earn. The daily release of GMT follows exponential decay pattern, on the first day of the 3rd year, the daily GMT unlocked is exactly halved compared to the 1st day of GMT been available to earn.
- The more Comfort, the higher the earning. GMT earning formula will be released once the earning is enabled in the app.
- Burn GMT to reach level 5/10/20/29/302.
- Burn GMT to upgrade Level 4+ Gems3.
- Burn GMT to mint Rare, Epic & Legendary Sneakers4.
- Burn GMT to re-distribute Attribute points
- Burn GMT to permanently increase GST Daily Earning Cap
- Burn GMT to permanently improve success rate of ALL Gem upgrade
- Burn GMT to permanently improve the chance to receive a higher quality Sneaker from opening Shoebox
- Burn GMT to permanently improve the chance to receive TWO Sneaker from Shoe-Minting
- The smaller the size of the pool, the lesser GMT it takes to fill the pool. Once the lower sized pools are filled, the higher sized pool will be opened to subscribe.
STEPN GST Earning
GST has an unlimited supply and is earned when a user moves in Solo or Background Mode.
To provide liquidity, 60,000,000 GST were created;
- 20,000,000 GST (SPL) and 20,000,000 GST (BEP20) were minted and added to Orca, Raydium and Pancakeswap’s liquidity pool.
- 10,000,000 GST (SPL) and 10,000,000 GST (BEP20) were created and locked in Binance to serve the purpose of cross-chain bridge between Solana and BNBChain.
The GST is burned by:
- Leveling up Sneakers
- Gems upgrade
- Unlocking Socket
The factors which affect GST Earnings are:
- Total Energy
- Movement Speed
- Sneaker (Type, Attributes, Quality & Level)
- Gem (Type, Level & inserted Socket Quality)
- NFT Badges
How Does STEPN Team Earn Money?
STEPN team earn money by taking small taxes from in-app activities, such as NFT trading, Shoe-minting and Shoe-rental. All assets in the STEPN app are owned by individual users and majority of earnings in app are made by users.
STEPN Energy Level
Energy replenishes 25% every 6 hours until it reaches to the Energy Cap. Users start with one Sneaker and 2 Energy Caps. Users can increase their max. Energy by holding more Sneakers. The calculation is as follows:
|Sneaker No.||Energy||Move&earn time (min)||Note|
Additional Energy (cumulative) is given to users for higher Quality Sneakers:
- Owning an Uncommon Sneaker: +1 Energy
- Owning a Rare Sneaker: +2 Energy
- Owning an Epic Sneaker: +3 Energy
- Owning a Legendary Sneaker: +4 Energy
1 Uncommon Sneaker + 1 Common Sneaker = 3 Total Energy (2 Base Energy + 1 Bonus)
2 Rare Sneaker + 1 Common Sneaker = 8 Total Energy (4 Base Energy + 4 Bonus)
Disclaimer: Play to earn like STEPN can be risky due to price volatility. STEPN is also a cryptocurrency which is traded on exchanges which is highly volatile. So, here there is no investment advice. Do all investment at your own risk and we will not be responsible for any lose.