Apple Inc. is one of the top consumer brand product companies globally and has a vibrant ecosystem that consumers enjoy. Since 2014, Apple has been developing its payment standard called Apple Pay which makes payment easier for any IOS user.
It’s gained traction and wider acceptance among the industry but still has a long way to go. This begs the question-
Does Dunkin Donuts use the Apple Pay platform or not? How does one avail of the payment services at the nearest Target store?
This article goes in-depth into all your queries and answers them to the best of our knowledge.
Does Dunkin Take Apple Pay?
Yes, Dunkin Donuts accepts Apple Pay and turned this functionality on for their customers in December 2015. Nearly every Dunkin Donuts store accepts the Apple payment method across the states. The food chain has benefited greatly by integrating convenience and increased check-out speed. Dunkin Donuts can now ensure that the lines for their counter don’t get too long.
How to Use Apple Pay at Dunkin Donuts?
The process to use Apple Pay at Dunkin is fairly straightforward-
- Go to the check-out counter with all the products you want to purchase.
- Open your Apple device and use Face ID/Touch ID to validate your identity.
- Select the card you want to use at the check-out counter
- Every Dunkin will have a contactless reader, which will scan for purchase and automatically occur.
Can I get Cashback While Using Apple Pay at Dunkin Donuts?
If you do use the Apple Pay Card and the stores accept it, you will be eligible for cashbacks from Apple. There are no transactional limits for the cashback, and you will get them as many times as you transact. You can get up to 3% cashback on every transaction. Check the exact terms and conditions on the Apple website.
Apple Pay Card customers usually get a cashback for every purchase they make through the card. You can check for eligibility on the official Apple Website. If you are a regular shopper, it is recommended to use the Apple Pay Card so that you can get cash back with every transaction. This adds up to huge savings over a period of time.
Benefits of using Apple Pay at Dunkin Donuts
Both Apple and Dunkin have been working together to make it easy for customers to do effortless transactions.
- You can avail of discounts by adding the Debit Card to the Apple pay for savings with ease of use.
- Apple pay is highly secure and avoids the unnecessary hassle of carrying too many cards.
- Apple Pay significantly speeds up their check-out lines and reduces dependence on cash.
- You Can one-click payment using Apple Pay.
Other Payment Options at Dunkin Donuts
When visiting their local Dunkin Donut, you can avail any of these payment methods to ensure easy purchase.
- Google Pay
- Cash payments
- Debit/Credit cards-Discover, Mastercard, Visa, Amex etc.
So now you know everything there is to know about using Apple Pay at Dunkin Donuts. The digital wallet revolution makes it far more easy and secure to make transactions in Dunkin Donuts.
Apple Pay is an increasingly popular mode of payment, so make use of its convenience whenever possible! Live a cash and card-free life with Apple Pay as your one-stop wallet to make the purchase easy. It is better to call them up in advance and confirm, or always carry a secondary payment option with you.