Apple Inc. is one of the top consumer brand product companies globally and has a vibrant ecosystem that consumers enjoy.
Since 2014, Apple has been developing its payment standard called Apple Pay which makes payment easier for any IOS user.
It’s gained traction and wider acceptance among the industry but still has a long way to go.
This begs the question-
Does Chipotle use the Apple Pay platform or not?
How does one avail of the payment services at the nearest Target store?
This article goes in-depth into all your queries and answers them to the best of our knowledge.
Does Chipotle Take Apple Pay?
Yes, Chipotle accepts Apple Pay on their restaurants and their official app.
They announced the support for Apple Pay on November 6, 2017, and the digital wallet is now available across the states.
The biggest benefit for both the customers and restaurant is faster pick times and easier payment options.
How To Use Apple Pay At Chipotle?
The process to use Apple Pay at Chipotle is fairly straightforward-
- Go to the check-out counter with all the products you want to purchase.
- Open your Apple device and use Face ID/Touch ID to validate your identity.
- Select the card you want to use at the check-out counter
- Every Chipotle will have a contactless reader, which will scan for purchase and automatically occur.
Can I Get Cashback While Using Apple Pay At Chipotle?
If you do use the Apple Pay Card and the stores accept it, you will be eligible for cashbacks from Apple.
There are no transactional limits for the cashback, and you will get them as many times as you transact.
You can get up to 3% cashback on every transaction.
Check the exact terms and conditions on the Apple website.
Apple Pay Card customers usually get a cashback for every purchase they make through the card.
You can check for eligibility on the official Apple Website.
If you are a regular shopper, it is recommended to use the Apple Pay Card so that you can get cash back with every transaction.
This adds up to huge savings over a period of time.
Benefits Of Using Apple Pay At Chipotle
Both Apple and Chipotle have been working together to make it easy for customers to do effortless transactions.
- You can avail of discounts by adding the Debit Card to the Apple pay for savings with ease of use.
- Apple pay is highly secure and avoids the unnecessary hassle of carrying too many cards.
- Apple Pay significantly speeds up their check-out lines and reduces dependence on cash.
- You Can one-click payment using Apple Pay.
Other Payment Options At Chipotle
Chipotle offers a wide variety of options for the customers to make payments convenient beyond Apple pay.
Here are the other payment options supported at Chipotle –
- Credit/Debit cards(Visa, Mastercard, American Express etc.)
- Google pay
- Chipotle gift card
So now you know everything there is to know about using Apple Pay at Chipotle.
The digital wallet revolution makes it far more easy and secure to make transactions in Chipotle.
Apple Pay is an increasingly popular mode of payment, so make use of its convenience whenever possible!
Live a cash and card-free life with Apple Pay as your one-stop wallet to make the purchase easy.
It is better to call them up in advance and confirm, or always carry a secondary payment option with you.