The release of the Diablo Immortal has created a buzz amongst the gaming community as it is a multiplayer game compatible with your smartphone operating systems.
The game is recognized by MMO games, 2022, under the best game category.
The impressive virtual joystick with high-resolution graphics makes it quite an attractive mobile action role-playing game.
The developers of Diablo Immortal have released the details which make your device compatible with the gaming app but let us take a look at the reviews of experts on the most compatible devices for playing the game.
Best Phones For Diablo Immortal
Best Phones For Diablo Immortal are Asus ROG Phone 5, Xiaomi Poco, iPhone 13, Galaxy S21, RED MAGIC 6 PRO, Xiaomi Poco and MOTOROLA MOTO G100.
Note: The list of best phone is we got from internet.
So, these phones may not be accurate according to need.
So, please make sure you do properly research before buying any phone.
1. Asus ROG Phone 5
Asus ROG Phone 5 is first recommendation when comes to gaming.
Asus ROG Phone 5 ZS673KS / I005DA 5G Dual 256GB 16GB RAM Factory Unlocked (GSM Only | No CDMA – not Compatible with Verizon/Sprint) Tencent Games Google Play Installed – Phantom Black The Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G Mobile Platform Takes Mobile Processing Power to a New Level.
With a Stunning 35% Increase in Rendering Performance, Even the Most Demanding 3D Games run Smoothly with Maxed-out Settings.
The all-New Performance Manager in Armoury Crate Now Packs the Renowned X Mode, With Multiple System Profiles to Give You Even More Performance Settings and Performance Tuning Tools, so You Can Instantly Adapt ROG Phone 5 to the Task at Hand.
Constant and Reliable Wireless Connections are Vital for Multiplayer Games.
ROG Phone 5 is one of First Devices with WiFi 6E7 Support, Which Delivers Much More Stable Connections Even in Crowded Networks.
The Multiple Antenna Setup with Upgraded HyperFusion Technology Allows Simultaneous Connections to WiFi and the Mobile Network, with Intelligent Redirection to Whichever Has the Best Signal.
Pair Your ROG Phone 5 With an ASUS WiFi 6E Router to Experience the full Networking Potential of WiFi 6E.
2. Xiaomi Poco
Xiaomi Poco is one of the most favored phones as it is budget-friendly, with everything matching the compatibility of Diablo Immortal.
The phone comes with an 8GB RAM, 120 Hz IPS LCD display, and Android 11 as the operating system.
- Body Dimensions: 163.7 x 76.4 x 7.8 mm (6.44 x 3.01 x 0.31 in)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display type: AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~85.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 PPI density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Platform OS: Android 11, MIUI 12.5.6 for POCO
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- Internal: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Main Camera: Triple 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide)
- Type: Li-Po 4520 MAH, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 33W, 100% in 52 min
3. iPhone 13
iPhone 13 is highly recommended if it fits it fits into your budget.
The super retina OLED display, along with iOS 15 as the operating system, makes it a solid requirement.
The RAM stands at 4 GB with a battery life of 12 hrs.
- Battery: 3227 MAH
- Display: 6.1 inches
- Rear Camera: 12 MP + 12 MP
- Processor: Apple A15 Bionic
- Front Camera: 12 MP
- RAM: 4 GB
- Battery Capacity: 3227 mAh
- Quick Charging: Yes, Fast, 20W: 50 % in 30 minutes
- Type: Li-ion
- Wireless Charging: Yes
- Fabrication: 5 nm
- Chipset: Apple A15 Bionic
- Architecture: 64 bit
- CPU: Hexa Core (3.23 GHz, Dual-core, Avalanche + 1.82 GHz, Quad-core, Blizzard)
- Graphics: Apple GPU (four-core graphics)
- Pixel Density: 457 PPI
4. Galaxy S21
Galaxy S21 is recommended for those who want a gaming experience while easing out the daily tasks as well.
The phone operates on Android 11 with up to 8GB RAM.
The display is dynamic 120 Hz AMOLED making the graphics feel better and brighter.
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Front Camera: 10 MP
- Rear Camera: 12 MP + 64 MP + 12 MP
- Display: 6.2 inches
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 2100
- RAM: 8 GB
- USB Type-C: Yes
- Quick Charging: Yes, Fast, 25W
- Type: Li-ion, Wireless Charging
- CPU: Octa core (2.9 GHz, Single core, Cortex X1 + 2.8 GHz, Tri core, Cortex A78 + 2.2 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A55)
- Graphics: Mali-G78 MP14
- Fabrication: 5 nm
- Screen Size: 6.2 inches (15.75 cm)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
5. RED MAGIC 6 PRO
The phone is magic, as the name suggests.
Due to its 165Hz display and 5050 mAh battery with 66W rapid charge / 30W fast charging, the Red Magic 6 Pro is definitely the best choice for some enthusiasts.
This gadget boasts a 6.8-inch HD AMOLED e-Sports display with a not-so-subtle label.
The Snapdragon 888 5G processor, 16GB RAM, and 256GB storage power the Red Magic 6 Pro. a price that is comparable to the majority of the Snapdragon 888 devices mentioned here.
For the increased RAM and storage oomph,
ICE 6.0 Multi-dimensional Cooling System: Multi-tier cooling system with built-in turbofan, vapor compartment, and heat transfer materials to achieve the maximum heat flow and lengthy battery usage,
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- Front: Camera 8 MP
- Display: 6.8 inches
- RAM: 12 GB
- Rear Camera: 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP
- Battery: 4500 mAh
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- USB Type-C: Yes
- Graphics: Adreno 660
- RAM Type: LPDDR5
- CPU: Octa-core (2.84 GHz, Single core, Kryo 680 + 2.42 GHz, Tri core, Kryo 680 + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core, Kryo 680)
- Screen Size: 6.8 inches (17.27 cm)
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass,
6. MOTOROLA MOTO G100
Another amazing and more economical gaming phone is the Motorola Moto G100.
Snapdragon 870 and Adreno 650 power it, which is an enhanced version of its previous year’s flagship Snapdragon 865.
- Body Dimensions: 168.4 x 74 x 9.7 mm (6.63 x 2.91 x 0.38 in)
- Display Type: IPS LCD, 90Hz, HDR10, 560 nits (HBM)
- Size: 6.7 inches, 104.9 cm2
- Resolution: 1080 x 2520 pixels, 21:9 ratio
- Sound: Loudspeaker, 3.5mm jack
- Battery Type: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable, Fast charging 20W
- OS: Android 11, upgradable to Android 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)
- Type: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 20W
Diablo Immortal Supported Devices
Diablo Immortal Supported Devices are Android, PC, and iPhones.
Developers have released the conditions which make your device compatible with playing Diablo Immortal.
The list for both iPhone and Android is given below.
If your Android device runs Android 5.0 or later, you’ll be able to use the app.
A Snapdragon 660 or higher CPU is required.
The RAM requirement remains at 2GB.
Steps to check if your device is supportive of Diablo Immortal in Android:
Step 1: Go To The Settings Menu
Start your phone and look for the settings option.
To open, click in.
Step 2: Look For The System
Search for System in the search field after entering the Settings.
Step 3: Select System Update
To open the system further, click on it.
To see what version of Android your phone is running, tap on a system update.
Step 4: Make Any Necessary Changes
If your Android version isn’t compatible, you may download an update from here to make it compatible.
For iPhones, the software will work on any device that is an iPhone 6 or later model.
The software must be upgraded to at least iOS 11.0.
Steps to check if your device is supportive of Diablo Immortal in iPhone:
Step 1: Go To The Settings
Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
Step 2: Go To The General Tab
To continue, click on General after you’ve opened the settings.
Step 3: Select Software Update
You’ll get a selection of alternatives once you open general.
To find out which software is presently installed on your iPhone, click on a software update.
Step 4: If Necessary, Update The Software
When you launch the software update, you’ll see the IOS version that’s presently installed on your iPhone.
If necessary, you can update it to fit the compatibility.
Also Read: How to Link/ Connect Epic Games to Twitch?
Is Diablo Immortal Cross-Platform?
Yes, Diablo Immortal offers cross-platform play to its players.
Cross-platform play allows the player to play the game through both mobile and desktop versions.
Even when you are switching between the mediums, your progress will be saved, and you will start to play from the possession where you left before.
This feature allows the player to team up with other players on both the platform of mobile and desktop.
The restriction is applicable only when the player is playing using a guest account.
If you have signed up for a free account with Blizzard.net, you can easily access cross-play without any restrictions.
Is Diablo Immortal A Mobile Game?
Yes, Diablo Immortal is a mobile game that can also be played on the Desktop if it is compatible.
The game’s premise is based on the suspense scenario that was explored between Diablo II and Diablo III.
The game is a battle between antique evils that reveals what will happen to humanity if Worldstone is destroyed.
Diablo Immortal’s main selling feature is that it is available for free.
All the gamer needs is an active internet connection.
The game is a multiplayer action series that is a part of the Diablo series and can be played on both Android and iOS devices.
Can You Play Diablo Immortal On PC?
Yes, you can play Diablo Immortal on your PC.
The requirement given by the developers is that your PC must have Windows 7 and above.
However, it works best on Windows 10 and Windows 11 (64-bit).
The Pc must have 4GB RAM along with an Intel core i3 processor.
The minimum requirement for display stands at 1920 * 1080 resolutions.
Diablo Immortal is exciting every gamer around the globe by launching its cross-platform multiplayer action role play game.
Diablo Immortal has been designed keeping in mind the interests of its players, allowing them to enjoy the game over both their mobile phones as well as PC.
The cross-platform and cross-progression features allow the players to interact and play with other players over both mobile phones and PC.
Further, it also saves the progress you have made even when you switch the medium, such as from mobile phone to PC or vice versa.