The much-awaited Diablo Immortal has finally made its entry into the market. The fans have been excited for so long to get their hands on this game which is based on the suspense left between Diablo II and Diablo III.
The game’s storyline is set to decide the fate of the human race after the Worldstone is destroyed into pieces.
The game sets out the fight between evils, which will lead to ultimate victory to rule over the world.
However, the excitement of the launch of the game didn’t last much longer. After the release, a lot of complaints and doubts were put up by users all around the world.
Among the many reported issues, the majority of them pointed toward either compatibility of the game on mobiles and pc or the login issues.
Why Did Diablo Immortal Failed To Log In?
The reason for failed login problem can be due to the temporary files which get downloaded along with downloading the game, slow internet connection, or incompatibility.
Here are other reasons for which you can face the issue.
1. Due To Old Version Of Diablo Immortal
Make sure you have the latest version of the game on your mobile phone/ PC.
You can check the latest version available on the play store or the app store for android and iPhone users, respectively.
2. Accumulated Cache
Whenever you download a game, there are temporary files downloaded along with it.
These files are stored in your mobile phone or PC.
These files might interrupt the smooth functioning of the game resulting in malfunctions like login failure etc.
3. Weak Internet Connection
Few internet networks have certain restrictions, which may hamper the working of the game. To ensure no such problem occurs, try swapping the internet connection.
After swapping the connection, log in to your account again to see if it works.
4. InCompatibility Of Your Device
It is very necessary to check whether your mobile phone or PC qualifies to play the game or not.
To check this, you need to visit the official website of Diablo Immortal, wherein you will find the list of the requirements.
Then check your device software and match it to the requirement given by the developers on the website.
How To Fix “Diablo Immortal Failed To Login”?
Method 1: Check Your Internet Connection
The most common reason why Diablo immortal failed to log in is the weak internet connection.
Therefore, before moving on to any other method, ensure that you have checked if you are connected to the internet and if you have, ensure you have a stable internet connection for the application to work properly.
Method 2: Clear Temporary Files
- Open your mobile phone and select settings.
- After opening the settings, search for storage.
- Open storage and search for cached data.
- After clicking on cached data, you will see the option of clear data.
- Click on the option of clear data and wait.
- Now open Diablo Immortal and try to enter your user id and password.
Method 3: Update The Game
- Open your mobile phone and search for the app store or play store.
- Open the app store and search for Diablo Immortal.
- Click on the Diablo Immortal option to proceed.
- When you open Diablo Immortal, you will see whether there is a new update or not.
- If there is an update, then it will show the option of updating, and if not, then it will simply show the sign of opening the app on your phone.
- If your app is not updated, then it is recommended to update it to the latest version as these versions usually involve bug fixes.
Method 4: Check Device Compatibility
- Open your browser and open the Blizzard website.
- On the website, you will see that the compatibility requirement is given for both mobile phones and PC.
- Start your phone and search for settings. Click on in to open.
- After opening the Settings, search for System in the search bar.
- Click on the system to open it further. Tap on a system update to see the version your phone is operating on
- If your android version is not compatible, you can update your version to make it compatible from here.
Method 6: Reinstall The Game
Another reason for which Diablo immortal login may not work is some technical glitch.
In such a case, you can uninstall and install the game from your app store or play store and check if you are able to log in to your account or not.
Method 7: Talk To Immortal Diablo Support
In case all the methods that we have mentioned above have not helped you, you can seek help from the support team by visiting: https://us.battle.net/support/en/.
Here, you can choose what issue you are facing and seek help.
Diablo Immortal Verifying Id Issue
The “diablo immortal verifying id” error states that you cannot log in to their accounts or merge their accounts because they are in different regions.
Many users have shown trouble logging into their accounts due to regions.
Here is how you can fix the issue.
Step 1: Search Diablo Immortal
Start your PC and open the downloaded Diablo Immortal app on it.
Step 2: Log In To The Account
After opening the app, you will be directed to its home page. Herein in the top left corner, you will see the option of logging in.
Step 3: Enter The User ID And Password
After opening the login page, you will find the space for filling up the user id and password. Fill it correctly to move forward.
Step 4: Error Box Appears
If, while logging in, you see the error box for an invalid region, you should go to the home page.
Step 5: Select The Box Below Diablo Immortal
After coming on its home page, you will see a small box showing your region just below Diablo Immortal. Select it to open a window.
Step 6: Choose The Region
After a new window for the region pops up, change the region for your account.
In this window, you will see a lot of options to select regions from. Select anyone to proceed further.
Step 7: Start The Game
After changing the region for your account, you will see that you will be able to log in without the error for an invalid region.
Also Read: Fix: Diablo Immortal Unable To Merge Account
Diablo Immortal, a cross-platform multiplayer action role-playing game, has piqued the interest of gamers all around the world.
Diablo Immortal was created with the needs of its players in mind, allowing them to play the game on both their mobile phones and their computers.
The growing problems require quick bug fixes as the gamer are getting troubled every day with new issues. The Blizzard community is getting active in tackling these errors.
However, more permanent solutions are required from the developer’s end. The above article might come as a savior to you when you find trouble logging into your account.