If you are the one who is looking for ways to close a Stash account, you are at the place. However, Stash is a popular app and widely used among people, but if for any reason you are going to delete the account, this guide will help you. Here, we considered all the possible ways to delete the account permanently without any hassles.
Before getting to the point, let’s get what Stash is and for what it is used?
What Is Stash?
Typically, Stash is an American company that developed an investing platform named Stash App that allows people to invest their money for the long term.
Stash simplifies the investment process for beginners by giving them the opportunity to create a portfolio on the platform and handle their money for their retirement. By using this platform, one can easily invest in ETFs and stocks.
Moreover, there’s no option to directly close the Stash account from the app, but you can unsubscribe yourself to delete the account permanently. If you find any difficulty in closing the Stash account, follow the steps guided by us to easily delete the Stash account.
Different Ways To Delete The Stash Account
Here we introduced the three effective methods to close the Stash account, that is as follows. Follow the steps given below and close the Stash account without any problem.
Delete Stash Account Through Stash Website
Steps to Delete Stash Account Through Stash Website:
- Step 1: To close the Stash account through the website, initially, you should visit the official website of Stash.
- Step 2: After that, log in with your email ID and password.
- Step 3: After entering the login details, you get an option of subscription in the left corner of the screen; click on it.
- Step 3: Entering the subscription plan, you have to click on manage on the right of the screen.
- Step 4: Now, you will get an option at the bottom, “Close My Stash for Good,” click this, and you will simply be able to close the account.
Delete Stash Account Through Stash Mobile App
Steps to Delete Stash Account Through Stash Mobile App:
- Step 1: Open the stash app and visit its home page.
- Step 2: Now, click on the subscription option and visit the Manage page.
- Step 3: Here, you will get the option of “Close My Stash for Good,” tap on it and confirm the account closure.
- Step 4: By following the steps, your account will be closed within a few weeks.
Also Read: How To Delete Freecharge Account?
Delete Stash Account Through Via Email
Steps to Delete Stash Account Through Via Email:
- Step 1: This method is a prominently supportive and effective way to close the Stash account in which you primarily have to log in to your email ID that is registered with the Stash account.
- Step 2: Compose an email and send it to [email protected] with the subject “Request To Delete Stash Account.”
- Step 3: After asking them to delete the Stash account, send it, and you will receive a revert within a few times.
Format To Write An Email For Closing The Stash Account
Subject: Request To Delete Stash Account
Dear Stash Team,
I’m not going to use the Stash account anymore, so kindly remove my Stash account from your database. Please accept my request to delete the account forever.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Deleting Stash Account
- Before closing the account, don’t forget to withdraw all your funds from the Stash account.
- Make sure to email them with the registered email ID, as it will make the process easy.
- The account closing process takes approximately 72 hours or ten business days.
Stash is a prominent investing platform for individuals, and there can be many reasons to close the account. The most important reason is email spamming that influences individuals to close the Stash account.
We hope the information mentioned above will help you to easily close the Stash account. However, all the steps are clearly listed to ease the account closure process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is It Possible To Close The Stash Account?
Yes, one can close the stash account by mailing [email protected].
Can I Unlink My Bank Account From The Stash?
Yes, by composing an email to the support team of Stash, you can easily unlink your bank account.
Can I Transfer My Money Anytime From Stash?
Yes, Stash allows its customers to transfer the money anytime from Stash to their bank account.
Is It Safe To Use Stash?
Stash is a world-known platform trusted by plenty of people for investing. So, you can also rely on it and use their services.