When dealing with Trust Wallet transactions, there are many questions that a user can have.
Can one remove or clear transaction history? What are the procedures around it?
This article tries to answer all the popular questions on google and help you completely understand at the end.
How To Clear Transaction History On Trust Wallet?
Essentially there is no real way to clear your transaction history without deleting your wallet. However, you can clear your pending transactions that haven’t been completed yet.
Steps to Clear Transaction History on Trust Wallet:
- Step 1: Open Trust Wallet Application.
- Step 2: Go to Transaction section.
- Step 3: Select the pending transaction and go to the field nonce. Write down the value number.
- Step 4: Add another transaction- search for the recipient address and write the public address of your wallet. Keep the amount value to 0 ETH.
- Step 5: Select the gear icon and go to the nonce value. Feed the value you recorded earlier. Keep the gas price too high.
- Step 6: The new transaction will essentially lead to the previous transaction getting cancelled.
How To Delete Transaction History On Trust Wallet?
The only way to delete the transaction in Trust Wallet is to delete the wallet itself essentially.
Steps to Delete Transaction History on Trust Wallet:
- Step 1: Go to the Trust Wallet application
- Step 2: Now go to the settings option and click on the Wallets menu.
- Step 3: Now, click on three dot which are in right side of Multi-Coin Wallet 1.
- Step 4: Now, click on Delete icon which is available on top right corner.
- Step 5: Click on the confirm button to finish the process.
Note: Once you have gone through the process, You will permanently delete the wallet.
One can no longer restore the wallet history.
Does A Trust Wallet Have Transaction History?
Yes, Trust Wallet has a transaction history for every wallet you create through the app.
If You Delete The Transaction History Does That Mean It’s Gone Forever?
No, the blockchain of the cryptocurrency stores your transaction history forever. By deleting the wallet, your transaction history will only be gone from Trust Wallet. There is no way to delete your transaction history, but also it is extremely hard to track them.
How Does The Blockchain Store My Transaction History?
Blockchain stores the transaction history in a block created by the miners after validating it. Because the whole system is decentralized, essentially, there is no single owner of the blockchain. The information is stored in millions of computers(nodes) all across the globe.
You have now learned about how to manage your transaction history in the Trust Wallet. It is best to avoid deleting a wallet history because you can then keep track of your money.
If you really need to delete it, then that facility is available in Trust Wallet.