City Union Mini Statement is an abstract version of a bank account statement that carries data of the last 5 transactions of your account.
You cannot use it as income proof and the address is also not printed on it.
How to get a City Union Bank Mini Statement?
If you are a customer of Punjab & Sind Bank, you may check your bank mini statement at any time by dialing the 24-hour IndusInd Bank Mini statement WhatsApp number.
You can get a City Union Bank mini statement through Mobile banking, Net banking, Whatsapp, and by visiting an ATM.
Get City Union Bank Mini Statement By using Whatsapp Number
Step to Get City Union Bank Mini Statement by visiting WhatsApp Number:
- On your registered mobile number save the CUB WhatsApp number +91 44 71225000.
- Send ‘Mini statement’ to +91 44 71225000 on whatsapp.
- Within a few minutes, you will receive a reply from the bank. They will share your last 5 transaction details.
Also Read: How to Get Money from a Closed Bank Account?
Get City Union Bank Mini Statement By visiting ATM
Step to Get City Union Bank Mini Statement by visiting ATM:
- Look for the nearest ATM and do a visit.
- Then, Insert your ATM card into it.
- Choose the language in which you want to move forward.
- You have to Input your four-digit PIN in the slot.
- After that, you have to select the ‘mini statement’ option on the screen.
- Select the account type, ie. either current or savings account.
- You will get a printout receipt of your statement from the machine.
Get City Union Bank Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking
Step to Get City Union Bank Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking:
- You can download the CUB MOBILE BANKING PLUS app on your phone from Google play store or AppStore.
- Register with your Customer ID and confirm your information by SMS.
- To log in to the mobile app, create a four-digit MPIN.
- Go to banking and choose ‘Account activity’ after you’ve successfully activated your dashboard.
- On the following screen, you will see your bank account’s last five transactions.
Also Read: What is Money Made Of?
Get City Union Bank Mini Statement Through Internet banking
Step to Get City Union Bank Mini Statement through Internet Banking:
- You may simply check your Mini statement online by visiting CUB Net Banking or by clicking on the below link-
- You have to enter your User ID/Customer ID and Password to access City Union Bank.
- After logging in successfully, select the savings/current account option from the drop-down menu and enter the account number.
- Now choose Account Details from the drop-down menu and submit. You will see your bank account’s last five transactions via email.
- You can filter the statement to meet your needs. You can also download a copy of the statement.
City Union Bank Mini Statement Number
To check Mini Statement, Account Holders can call 9278177444 or log in to City Union Bank’s online banking portal with your customer ID and password to access your mini statement.
Benefits of City Union Bank Mini Statement
- You can easily use this to check your transaction details very instant from anywhere.
- It is a very hassle-free way to know your account lasts transactions as you don’t have to wait for the in-crowd at the Bank.
- You can check your mini statement at home even on bank holidays.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the procedure for obtaining my User ID and Password?
After you sign the application to use the service, you will be given a User ID and Password. You must send the fully completed application to the branch where you have your accounts. The application will be processed by the Branch, and you will receive your User ID and Password in separate emails.
Will I be charged a fee if I use Mobile Banking?
CUB Mobile Banking is available to all customers at no cost. Please keep in mind that regular Mobile Internet / Wi-Fi download/access charges will apply if you use Mobile Internet / Wi-Fi as your means of communication.
How can I receive a copy of my City Union Bank account statement?
You can obtain your account statement by visiting a branch office and having your passbook updated, or by logging into the internet banking interface and viewing your whole account statement by selecting the appropriate period. You can also check your account statement with the CUB Mobile Banking Plus app.
How can I check my City Union Bank balance if I don’t have access to the internet?
You can use City Union Bank’s missed call or SMS services to check your account balance without using the internet. Make a missed call from your registered mobile phone to 9278177444.
How do I send money from my CUB online banking account?
Enter the IFSC code and the beneficiary’s bank account number. Enter the desired quantity. Put your banking PIN in here (which you generated in the previous step) In real-time, money will be debited from your CUB account and credited to the recipient’s bank account.