City Union Bank is an Indian private sector banking institution. The bank keeps its operations open to visiting customers. This article provides information on City Union Bank’s operating hours as of today.
City Union Bank Timings
|Days / Timings||Opening Time*||Closing Time*|
|City Union Bank Opening Time On Monday To Fridays||10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.||3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|City Union Bank Cash Transaction Timings||10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.||3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|City Union Bank Opening Time On 1st, 3rd, and 5th Saturday||10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.||3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|City Union Bank Timing On 2nd and 4th Saturday||(Closed)||(Closed)|
|City Union Bank On Sunday||(Closed)||(Closed)|
|City Union Bank branch Lunch Time (no fixed timings but normally)||1:30 p.m.||2:30 p.m.|
|City Union Bank Weekly Working Days||Monday||Friday|
|City Union Bank 1st, 3rd, and 5th Saturday||(Open)||(Open)|
|City Union Bank Working Time||10:00 a.m.||4:00 p.m.|
|City Union Bank NEFT timings (Branch Processing time)||8:00 a.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|City Union Bank NEFT timings||24*7||NA|
|City Union Bank RTGS timings (Branch Processing time)||8:00 a.m.||5:30 p.m.|
|City Union Bank RTGS timings||24*7||NA|
|City Union Bank locker timings||10:00 a.m.||4:00 p.m.|
City Union Bank Open Today
Like most Indian banks, City Union Bank also operates its business from Monday to Friday and on Working Saturdays. In most of the branches, they start their business around 10:00 a.m.
City Union Bank Lunch Time
City Union Bank has not fixed lunch timings. Employees go for lunch from 1:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Bank employees take turns taking food, so that the bank can operate smoothly.
Customers can visit the bank during any working hour.
City Union Bank Working Hours
City Union Bank operates between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. The timings may vary from one branch to another branch.
City Union Bank Working Days
City Union Bank works on the following weekdays:
- From Monday to Friday including the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Saturdays are the working days for the City Union Bank.
- The rest of the Saturdays (2nd and 4th) are off days for the bank.
- Sunday is essentially a holiday for the bank.
- Other gazetted holidays will be counted as off days for the City Union Bank.
City Union Bank Opening and Closing Time
The bank opens at 10:00 a.m. and closes at 4:00 p.m. The opening and closing times may differ for different branches.
City Union Bank NEFT Timings
- The NEFT service to the City Union Bank is available on a 24*7*365 basis.
- The processing time for the NEFT in the branch is between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Due to cut-off timing customers can not use NEFT from 11:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- NEFT is available on even gazetted holidays and posts working hours.
City Union Bank RTGS Timings
- The RTGS service to the City Union Bank is available on a 24*7*365 basis.
- The processing time for the RTGSin the branch is between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Due to cut-off timing customers can not use RTGS from 11:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- RTGS is available on even gazetted holidays and posts working hours.
City Union Bank Locker Timings
Customers can avail themselves of the bank locker service during working hours of the bank. The locker timings are from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Whether you are existing customers or prospective customers, locker service can not be accessed on holidays or post working hours.