In today’s banking environment, customers can check their recent transactions easily. Similarly, Punjab & Sind Bank gives users the option to view recent transactions. Punjab and Sind Bank, also known as PSB, has its headquarters in New Delhi, where it operates as a government-owned company.
You can find out how to get your Punjab and Sind Bank Mini Statement:
How to get Punjab and Sind Bank Mini Statement?
If you are a customer of Punjab & Sind Bank, you may check your bank mini statement at any time by dialing the 24-hour IndusInd Bank Mini statement inquiry number. You can have an PSB bank mini statement via a missed call phone number or an SMS or online digital services.
Get Punjab & Sind Bank Mini Statement Through Missed Call:
Step to Get Punjab & Sind Bank Mini Statement through Missed Call:
- Give a missed call to 7039035156 from your registered mobile phone.
- The system would automatically disconnect missed calls after a few rings.
- Within a short time, you’ll receive an SMS notification.
- The SMS shows five of your latest transactions.
Also Read: Punjab and Sind Bank Timings & Working Hours
Get Punjab & Sind Bank Mini Statement Through SMS:
Steps to Get Punjab & Sind Bank Mini Statement through SMS:
- Send the following text message using your registered mobile number:
PTXN Account Number SMS Banking Password (e.g., PTXN12345678909876 1234) and send to 9773056161 or 8082656161
- Your PSB mini statement will be sent to your registered mobile number shortly after you send the above SMS.
- The SMS will include details of your last three transactions.
Get Punjab & Sind Bank Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking:
Steps to Get Punjab & Sind Bank Mini Statement through Mobile Banking:
- You will need to submit an application form to your nearest branch to subscribe to the Mobile Banking Services. You will be given a PIN once your request has been processed.
- Install the PSB mPAY Mobile banking application once you receive the PIN.
- You will be able to activate your account as soon as you enter your PIN. Your details will be processed after some time.
- You can access the mini statement after successfully activating the dashboard by clicking on the Banking tab.
- You can then view your recent transactions.
Also Read: How to Get Money from a Closed Bank Account?
Get Punjab & Sind Bank Mini Statement Through Internet Banking:
Steps to Get Punjab & Sind Bank Mini Statement through Internet Banking:
- Visit PSB Net banking Website
- Use your username and password to log in
- You can review the last transaction on your bank account by selecting the My account option after you successfully log in.
The Punjab and Sind Bank Net Banking service can be used to view an account statement for a particular period.
Get Punjab & Sind Bank Mini Statement By visiting ATM:
Steps to Get Punjab & Sind Bank Mini Statement by visiting ATM:
- To use an ATM, go to the nearest ATM.
- You can choose the language by inserting your ATM debit card in the slot.
- Select the Banking option on the screen after entering your 4-digit ATM PIN.
- Next, select Mini Statements and your account type (current or savings).
- You will be able to print out your bank account mini statement from the machine.
How to register your mobile number in Punjab & Sind Bank?
- Go to your nearest Punjab and Sind Bank branch
- Request a KYC detail change form
- You must fill out all required fields on the form
- The form must be submitted
- Upon bank verification, you will receive a message
Benefits of Punjab & Sind Bank Mini Statement
- Account information can be accessed at any time by clients
- There is no additional charge for any of the service.
- You can use Mini Statements to keep track of your finances and prevent unauthorized transactions on your account
We have demonstrated various methods for getting Punjab and Sind Bank Mini Statements in this article. Hopefully, the information has been helpful for you.