City Union Bank Limited is a Tamil Nadu-based Indian bank with its headquarters in Kumbakonam. The bank was founded on 31 October 1904 under the name Kumbakonam Bank Ltd. The bank preferred to operate as a regional bank in Tamil Nadu’s Thanjavur district.
City Union Bank has been providing a diverse range of financial products and services for many years. Account-holders now have access to text messages, missed phone calls, online banking, and mobile banking. Additionally, account holders can use these quick services to check their balance, read a brief statement, and review transactions.
City Union Bank Balance Check
The following methods can be used to determine the balance of the City Union Bank:
|City Union Bank Toll Free Number||04471225000|
|City Union Bank Balance Check Missed call Number||9278177444|
|City Union Bank account Balance Check by SMS||Not Available|
|City Union Bank Mini Statement Number||9278177444|
|City Union Bank Balance check through USSD||*99#|
|City Union Bank Mobile Application||CUB Mobile Banking Plus app|
|City Union Bank Balance Check WhatsApp Number||044-71225000|
|City Union Bank Balance check through Net Banking||Click Here|
City Union Bank Toll Free Number
Customers of City Union Bank may check their account balances by calling the toll-free customer care number 04471225000.
City Union Bank Missed Call Number
City Union Bank customers can check their available account balances by giving missed call on 9278177444 from their mobile number registered with the bank. Account-holders will receive an SMS from the bank informing them of their available account balance. This service is secure, convenient, and available 24 hours a day.
City Union Bank Mini Statement Number
To check Mini Statement, Account Holders can call 9278177444 or log in to City Union Bank’s online banking portal with your customer ID and password to access your mini statement.
City Union Bank Balance Check by SMS
City Union SMS Banking is Not Available.
City Union Bank Balance Check through USSD
City Union Bank account holders have the option of checking their account balances at any time by using USSD. Customers can check their account balances by dialing *99# from their registered cell phone and following the on-screen instructions.
City Union Bank Balance check WhatsApp Number
Customers of City Union Bank are now able to check their account balances through WhatsApp Banking.
Follow the steps below to begin using the WhatsApp Banking service.
- Please add 044-71225000 to your contact list.
- Simply text “Hi” to 044-71225000 from your registered contact number, and you will receive a message from Digital Assistant Lakshmi.
Once you initiate the chat, you can access your City Union bank account balance by selecting the option from the chat screen.
Other Methods to Check the City Union Bank Account Balance
- City Union Bank account holders can take advantage of internet banking when they open an account with the bank. Through internet banking, customers can check account balance, transfer funds, apply for a loan, and lots more. For this, customers are provided with the credentials for login. After successful registration, customers can easily check the available balance of any account held.
- City Union Bank has introduced user-friendly applications for its customers to provide a safe and secure way of transactions. The mobile banking facility introduced by City Union Bank comes with benefits such as CUB Balance Enquiry, Mini-Statement, Fund Transfer, and many more. CUB Mobile Banking Plus app launched by City Union Bank is the official mobile banking app for the bank. Customers can easily download and install this app from their Android and iOS devices. Through this app, customers would easily transact, check account summary and others instantly.
- Even though a passbook is considered a physical document that serves as identification, customers can use it to see how much money they have available. Passbook provides customers with access to a detailed transaction summary and their account balance.
- Account holders of City Union Bank can inquire about their balances by visiting their nearest CUB Bank ATM. Customers must have an ATM Card and a four-digit ATM PIN to use this service.
How to Check City Union Bank Balance without Registering Mobile Number?
Net Banking and mobile banking options are available to City Union Bank customers to check account balance. These services can be accessed without registering a phone number.
City Union Bank offers a comprehensive range of various banking services, such as loans, current or saving accounts, insurance and finance, and credit cards.
Additionally, to facilitate access to services such as account balance checks, the bank has funneled various modes of communication such as missed call, SMS banking, internet, and mobile banking. Additionally, these modes can be used to verify mini statements, transactions, and so on.