Nowadays, since all banks offer web banking and phone banking services for their clients’ convenience, each client must register his or her mobile number with the bank to be able to access online banking.
There may be times when you need to change your registered mobile number. The process can be repeated as often as you want.
In this article, we’ll go through all the steps necessary to change your mobile number in Canara Bank.
Methods for changing mobile numbers in Canara Bank
- By using the nearest Canara Bank ATM
- By visiting a bank branch (offline)
Canara Bank Mobile Number Change Via ATM
Steps to change Mobile number in Canara Bank Via ATM:
- Step 1: Go to a nearby Canara Bank ATM.
- Step 2: Place your ATM card in the slot and enter your PIN.
- Step 3: From the menu, select Registration.
- Step 4: Select “Register my mobile number” from the drop-down list.
- Step 5: Select the option to change your mobile number on the new screen.
- Step 6: On the keypad, type in your new mobile number and click Confirm.
- Step 7: Enter the new mobile number one more time for confirmation.
- Step 8: Your screen will now display a Reference number. Note it down.
- Step 9: In addition, you will receive an OTP on your old phone number.
- Step 10: Type [space] ACTIVATE [space] OTP [space] REFERENCE_NUMBER into the new mobile number and send it to 5676767.
- Step 11: Your bank account will be updated to reflect your new mobile number.
Canara Bank Mobile Number Change By Visiting Canara Bank Branch
Steps to Steps to change Mobile number in Canara Bank by visiting bank branch:
- Step 1: Visit the Canara bank help desk at your local branch.
- Step 2: For a change of mobile number, request the Canara Bank change of number form and complete the requested information.
- Step 3: Complete the form with all necessary information, such as the account number, the new mobile number, the reason for changing the mobile number, etc.
- Step 4: Ensure that the form is filled out correctly and that your identification document is attached to it.
- Step 5: Complete the form and submit to the help desk.
- Step 6: Upon verification of your details, a bank official will register your new mobile number within two working days.
It is very easy to change your mobile number in Canara Bank using these methods.