Apple is a safe and secure method for transactions. The customers use Apple Pay to make payments in stores. Many stores in the US accept payments through Apple pay.
It is a safe and secure platform to make payments in stores. Sometimes costumes get some percentage of the amount back after making some transaction in the store.
Can You Get Cashback With Apple Pay?
Yes, you can get cashback with Apple Pay. Some stores offer cashback when you pay through Apple Pay. All stores do not accept Apple pay because it is not included in their store policy, but most stores in the US accept Apple Pay.
Many stores that accept Apple Pay provide cashback. Most probably, customers will get cashback between 1-6%, depending on the total payment.
Some stores offer discounts and rewards for using Apple Play as a payment method. You can get cashback with Apple Pay if the bank provides some cashback for paying through a bank card.
How Much Cashback You Can Get With Apple Pay?
Mostly, customers receive only 1% cashback by paying through Apple Pay. You can receive a higher cashback of around 5% if you pay with an American Express card and Apple Pay.
Conditions To Receive Apple Pay Cashback
Customers can get cashback after these conditions are fulfilled.
- Customers have to link their debit card with an Apple pay account or have to use an Apple card.
- They can get cashback in the US if stores accept payment through Apple Pay.
- Customers will only get cashback if the store offers it.
How To Get Cashback With Apple Pay?
- Customers can get cash back by using an Apple card. Whenever a customer buys something from the store, they can swipe an Apple card to get cashback in their Apple Pay account. They get cashback if the stores accept Apple Pay.
- Customers can also get cashback by linking their credit or debit card with an Apple Pay account. You have to attach your bank card details to your Apple Pay account. When you pay at the counter, you will receive cashback by paying through an American Express card.