Personal vehicles such as cars, scooters, and bikes are convenient and prevent you from daily hassles, but one way, it’s a genesis of high expenses because of sky-touching fuel prices. With the rising cost of the fuel, people prefer to use fuel credit cards in India as it offers a number of benefits and is compatible to use. Despite exciting offers, rewards, and reducing costs, fuel credit cards are secure, haulable, and easy to use. It’s a modern form of money that promotes an advanced lifestyle by reducing expenses.
With the help of this article, you will get to know about the best fuel credit cards in India 2021 that are high on demand.
5 Best Fuel Credit Cards In India
1. BPCL SBI Card Octane
It’s one of the valuable SBI fuel cards that comes with plenty of advantages and exciting offers. You can get a 7.25% value back by purchasing fuel and lubricants from BPCL petrol pumps and a 6.25% + 1% fuel surcharge waiver via online payment on Bharatgas. It’s the only card that makes smiles on millions of faces by reducing the fuel cost and monthly expenses.
BPCL SBI Card Octane is an ideal card used in the whole world as it’s a fast, convenient and secure fuel card. While using this card, you can easily avail of a surcharge waiver and fuel purchasing benefits without any struggles. It has 24 million outlets worldwide, and India has 325000 outlets. People highly trust this card because of its unmatched features and exclusive benefits.
Why BPCL SBI Card Octane is One of the Best Fuel Credit card in India?
BPCL SBI Card Octane is one of the top fuel credit cards in India that features different types of benefits, including welcome bonuses, cashback, rewards, gift vouchers, and many more. It’s a reliable fuel card with unmatched benefits that are listed below.
- Win 10 reward points by spending 100 rupees on dining, grocery, departmental store, and movie.
- Get 25 reward points on spending 100 rupees on BPCL fuel, Bharatgas, and lubricants.
- Gain e-gift vouchers of top brands like Urban Ladder, Aditya Birla Fashion, Bata, Hush Puppies, and Yatra on spending 3 lacs annually.
- Get 1 lakh of cover on Fraud Liability.
- On the transaction of 4000, you can get a 1% fuel surcharge (applicable on any petrol pump excluding GST and other charges).
- Annual Fee- Rs. 1,499
- Eligibility to Apply- Require a specific income decided by the bank. You need documents like pan card ID proof, address proof, salary slip, and photographs to apply for this fuel credit card.
2. Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card
The Indian Oil Citi Platinum Fuel Credit Card is one of the best fuel credit cards in India as it allows users to save money by utilizing several rewards and gift vouchers. It’s the only fuel card that helps you to gain up to 71 liters of petrol yearly without any costs. Plus, it’s the card that bounds an individual with specific income and age criteria.
It facilitates a welcome bonus of Rs. 250 (you can buy fuel of Rs. 250) and earn a value back of 2.67% on fuel purchasing from IndianOil. Plus, it’s a beneficial card that you can use on booking flight tickets from Air India and Jet Airways and get exclusive cashback.
Recommended: Best Credit Cards for Online Shopping
Why Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card is One of the Best Fuel Credit card in India?
It’s a multi-use card that you can use on purchasing groceries, fuels, and other items and prevail exclusive rewards with numerous benefits. Some of its key benefits are as follows:
- Get an annual fee waiver of Rs 1000 on spending Rs 30000
- Activate your card and get turbo points worth Rs 250 and more
- Earn up to 15% discount at restaurants worldwide
- Get a membership for a year by just spending Rs 30000 and prevent yourself from annual charges and more
- Acquire 4 points by spending 150 on IOC fuel stations.
- Annual Fees- Rs. 1000+ additional taxes
- Eligibility to Apply- Applier must have an income of 25,000 rupees per month with 21 age. Required documents are pan card ID proof, address proof, salary slip, and photographs.
3. ICICI HPCL Coral Credit Card
The ICICI HPCL Coral Credit Card is highly renowned for high cashback, rewards, and fuel surcharge waiver that favors an individual with prosperities. It enables an individual to save 3.5% on fuel expenses and cashback from HPCL petrol pumps. Although this card became a top choice of vehicle owners, it leveraged them with ambient bonuses, rewards, and paybacks.
It’s a beneficiary card for those who have a low income as its benefits are up to an average mark. If you are looking for the best fuel credit cards in India, apply for this without wandering more. It offers 2000 paybacks on purchasing fuel of Rs 500 and 2 paybacks on spending Rs 100 on any retail item. Along with these, it has a low annual fee with several perks and transaction rewards. Overall it’s a valuable card for lay people.
Why ICICI HPCL Coral Credit Card is One of the Best Fuel Credit card in India?
By getting this ideal card, you can get plenty of benefits in the form of redemption, cashback, reward points, surcharge waiver, and many more. Furthermore, this card belongs to an advanced bank that features numerous facilities for customer’s convenience.
- Spend Rs 100 and earn 2 payback points
- Earn 2000 paybacks on fuel worth Rs 500
- Get 25% off on movie tickets by spending up to 100 rupees
- Enjoy dining offers via the ICICI Culinary Treats program
- Get fuel from HPCL petrol pumps and avail of 2.5% of cashback
- Annual Fees- Rs. 199 + good and service taxes
- Eligibility to Apply- It doesn’t bound an applicant with an income range, so communicate with the bank at the time of application filling. It requires some documents like pan card ID proof, address proof, salary slip, and photographs.
4. HDFC Bharat Cashback Credit Card
HDFC Bharat Cashback Credit Card is one of the most valued fuel credit cards in India from which you can daily earn cashback and rewards. It offers 5% of cashback on daily transactions, including fuel expenses from any petrol pump, bill payment, mobile recharge, groceries, and money spending through EasyEMI / PayZapp / SmartBUY. The best part and benefit of this card is that it offers more than 50 lakh of accidental death insurance. It’s an incredible feature only provided by HDFC Bharat Cashback Credit Card.
Unlike other fuel credit cards in India, it doesn’t promote various types of rewards and cashback points, but it’s the only card that features exclusive and top discounts on fuel expenses. Hence, it’s a perfect card for those looking to reduce their massive fuel costs. Furthermore, it’s an ideal fuel card for people having low income and high expenses on fuel.
Why HDFC Bharat Cashback Credit Card is One of the Best Fuel Credit card in India?
It’s the best fuel card that features exclusive cashback and discounts on fuel costs. Furthermore, HDFC Bharat Cashback Credit Card is highly famous for its remarkable benefits and low renewals and joining fees. Some of its top benefits are enlisted here:
- Enjoy 5% of cashback on booking tickets through IRCTC.
- Save money by gaining 5% of cash back monthly on fuel expenses.
- Save up to Rs 250 by getting a 1% surcharge waiver.
- Get 5% of monthly paybacks on groceries.
- Avail 5% of cashback on mobile recharges and bill payments.
- Annual Fees- Rs.500 (waived off on spending Rs.50,000 or more in the previous year)
- Eligibility to Apply- If the applicant is salaried, they must have a minimum age of 21 and a maximum of 60 years with a gross monthly income of more than 12,000 rupees. If the applicant is self-employed, they must have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 65 years with income up to 2 lakh annually, including ITR.
Recommended: Best Debit Cards in India
5. IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card
IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card is accelerated with numerous benefits, including welcome bonus, exciting rewards, high cashback, fuel surcharge waiver, and excellent discounts on movie tickets and groceries. It’s truly a great fuel card with low charges and high profits. It features remarkable cashback and values back offers; you can get 100% cashback on a monthly basis with a minimum expense of 250 on fuel. Along with this, you can get 4% of the value back on your transactions for fuel.
Individuals looking to gain great rewards can apply for this card as it offers 20 reward points on 100 Rs spent for fuel from any IOCL fuel outlet. Plus, you can gain 1% of the value back on online shopping and 5 rewards by just spending 100 rupees. This card also accelerates fuel surcharge waiver of 1%, and cardholders also avail of exciting offers on fuel transactions by spending 200-5000 rupees in a month. It’s the only fuel credit card in India that features amazing services, features, benefits, and easy-to-use options.
Why IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card is One of the Best Fuel Credit card in India?
It’s not difficult to find a perfect fuel card to use. Still, when it’s about choosing an ideal card that saves your fuel expenses and avails you of exclusive benefits, nothing is better than IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card. As it benefits an individual with lots of existing offers and cashback, some benefits are listed below.
- Offers welcome bonus including cashback up to transaction of 250
- 1% of surcharge waiver on fuel transactions
- Get 1% of the value back on online shopping
- Enjoy 4% of value charge on fuel expenses
- Get more than 20% off discounts on partner restaurants via paying through IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card
- Annual Fees- Rs.500 with applicable goods and service taxes
- Eligibility to Apply- Applicant can be resident or non-resident of India aged 18-70 years. Some documents are also required for applying for an IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card, one of the advanced fuel credit cards in India; pan card, ID proof, residence proof, a colored photograph, and income proof in the form of the latest payslip / Form 16 / IT return copy.
Recommended: Best Credit Cards in India
Top 5 Fuel Credit Cards In India – Comparision
|Serial No.||Card Name||Joining Fees||Annual Charges||Features|
|BPCL SBI Card Octane||1499||1499||Offers advantages of fuel surchargeWorldwide acceptanceReward points and flexibly benefits|
|2.||Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Cards||NIL||1000+ taxes||Features never-expiring reward points71 liter of free petrol annually Exciting reward rate on grocery, IOC fuel, and other expenditures|
|3.||ICICI HPCL Coral Credit Card||199||199||Save on fuel bills with 2.5% of cashbackSave on 1% fuel surchargeSecure fuel transaction with chip and pin security|
|4.||HDFC Bharat Cashback Credit Cards||500||500||5% cashback on fuel, groceries, ticket bookings, and bill paymentsOffers 5% of paybacks on spending platforms like PayZapp/EasyEMI/SmartBUYAnnual saving up to Rs 3600Secure payment mode with EMV Chip Card technology|
|5.||IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card||500||500||Exclusive fuel surcharge waiter excellent rewards and cashback on online shopping100% cashback and accelerated rewards on fuel expenses features safety while shopping and secure transactions|
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I decide on the right fuel credit card for me?
You can get various fuel credit cards in India; thus, evaluate different fuel credit cards and get one that matches your lifestyle. Plus, consider several factors such as annual fees, credit limits, offers and rewards, surcharge waiver, and other factors to decide a suitable fuel credit card. Calculate your daily expenses on fuels and design a project and after that, choose a card that accomplishes all your necessities and daily fuel expenses.
What is a fuel surcharge waiver?
It’s a transaction charge used on fuel purchases via the card. Usually, it’s about 1-3%, including transaction fee and service tax. Moreover, different fuel credit card companies offer various fuel surcharge waivers with some terms and conditions.
How can I buy a fuel credit card?
It’s simple to get a fuel credit card; you just need to visit your bank branch and apply for a fuel credit card. Explore their offers and ranges of cards, fill the application form with the required documents, and you can get the fuel credit card at your doorstep within a few days.
What are the basic requirements to get fuel credit cards in India?
If you are an Indian, it’s easy to apply for fuel credit cards as it’s the primary eligibility. Along with this, an applicant should be up to 18 years old with a stable or good income.
Is it helpful to get a fuel credit card?
Yes, getting a fuel credit card is beneficial as it saves your money and rewards you with exciting cashback and bonuses. It’s an ideal way of saving money through fuel cards.