Despite only being founded in 2017, BitMart has grown to become one of the most famous cryptocurrency exchanges.
We’ve put up a primer on the basics, whether you’re looking for the best exchange for your requirements or you’ve recently entered the BitMart community and have some queries.
We’ve got you loaded whether you’re curious how to get USDT out of BitMart and into your bank account, or if you’re worried about BitMart withdrawal costs.
How to Withdraw Money from BitMart?
Steps to withdraw money from BitMart
- Step 1: Login into your BitMart account using your device.
- Step 2: In the upper right corner, tap “Withdraw,” or in the left-hand column, select “Balances.”
- Step 3: Click “Withdraw” for the tokens you want to withdraw, whether it’s Bitcoin or Ether.
- Step 4: Hit “Withdraw” after entering the address and amount.
This is how you will get your money in your bank account.
BitMart Withdrawal Limit
Withdrawals at BitMart have various limits and fees. You can get USD, BTC, or ETH in exchange for your bitcoin. CNY withdrawal limitations are set at CNY ten million per day and CNY forty million per month.
Also Read: How to Buy On BitMart?
BitMart Withdrawal fees
Withdrawal costs on BitMart are varied; you will be taxed based on the current network environment. The charge amount is calculated using an estimate of network transaction fees and is subject to change without information owing to variables such as network problems.
- Minimum withdrawal: 0.005
- The withdrawal fee is 0.0005 BTC
- Minimum withdrawal: 0.01
- The withdrawal fee is 0.005 to 0.2 ETH
- Minimum withdrawal is 10
- The withdrawal fee is 2 USDT
BitMart Crypto (BMX)
- Minimum withdrawal is 500
- The withdrawal fee is 50-100 BMX
- Minimum withdrawal is 100
- The withdrawal fee is 0.01 XLM
- Minimum withdrawal is 5 EOS
- The withdrawal fee is 0.2 EOS
- Minimum withdrawal is 0
- The withdrawal fee is 0.2 XRP
Note: Minimum withdrawal and withdrawal fees can vary time to time.
How Long Does It Take To Withdraw From BitMart?
Withdrawals from BitMart can require up to 12 hours to complete. Furthermore, the transaction may need roughly three working days to complete.
Also Read: Is BitMart Safe, Secure & Legit?
Each crypto exchange, trading site, or wallet has its own set of rules, fees, and limitations. This is why it’s critical to arm yourself with the knowledge to make sure you’ve chosen the right path for your crypto demands.