Do you want to keep track of your bank account and transaction without much hassle? Do you want all your bank information, recent transactions within minutes? Do you wish to have an entire overview of your bank account at a glance? Then you are at the right place. Here, You will get to know about various ways of getting your South Indian bank mini statement.
What is South Indian Bank Mini Statement?
South Indian bank mini statement is a service offered by South Indian banks to all of their bank account holders. In a bank mini statement, you get information about your balance, recent transactions, etc.
How to get South Indian Bank Mini Statement?
Everyone having a bank account in South Indian Bank can get their South Indian bank mini statement. There are various ways of getting a bank mini statement. In this era of technology, the smartphone has become the best buddy and does all of the jobs efficiently. If you want to get your bank mini statement without much hassle then a smartphone is the best choice for you. You can get your bank mini statement within a few clicks by mobile and internet banking.
For people who are not able to use a smartphone easily or your data plan is not active then Missed call and SMS banking is the best choice. If you are near an ATM or bank and want to get a bank mini statement then using ATM and bank service for getting a bank mini statement is a good option.
1. Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement by using Missed Call
You just need to give a missed call to get your South Indian bank mini statement using Missed call service. 09223008488 is a South Indian bank mini statement number for getting account balance information. Your mobile number should be registered with your account. This service is completely free.
Steps To Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement by using Missed Call:
- Give a missed call on 09223008488 by your registered mobile number.
- You will receive a text message with your bank account balance information.
2. Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement by using SMS
SMS banking service can be availed by texting on their bn mini statement number. 9840777222 is the South Indian bank mini statement number for SMS banking.
Steps To Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement by using SMS:
- Text BALXXXX (XXXX is your PIN) on 9840777222 with your registered mobile number.
- You will get an SMS regarding the desired information.
3. Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement by using Mobile banking
South Indian bank has their own mobile app SIB Mirror+ through which Mobile banking is done. You can get your bank mini statement easily by Mobile banking. In this app, you can check your account information, transactions, etc. Your Mobile number should be registered with your account and mobile banking should be activated on your bank account.
Steps to Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement by using Mobile banking:
- Download and Install SIB Mirror+ on your phone.
- Open the app, then you will see the login option.
- Log in to the app with your user Id and password.
- Your User Id is your account number.
- After Logging in you can see the option of accounts click on it if you want to get information about your account.
- On the same page, you will see the option of “transactions”. Click on that if you want to know about your transactions or statements.
4. Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement by using Internet Banking
Internet banking is another great way of getting your bank mini statement. It is an easy option and gives you results in a few minutes. You can get your South Indian bank mini statement by going to the South Indian Bank site.
For availing of this service, your phone number should be registered. You should have internet banking activated on your bank account. While activating Internet banking they give you a user Id and you can make your password.
Steps To Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement by using Internet Banking:
- Go to https://www.southindianbank.com/.
- Log in with your user Id and password.
- A page will open containing services like account information, balance inquiry, transactions, mini statement, funds transfer, loans, etc.
- Click on the “Mini statement” option.
- You can see your bank mini statement on the screen.
5. Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement by Visiting ATM
If you are at the ATM or near an ATM and want to get your South Indian bank mini statement then you can get it via ATM.
Steps To Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement by Visiting ATM:
- Visit the ATM.
- Insert your bank card into the machine.
- Choose the Language.
- Enter your Pin.
- Page with the “Bank services” option will be seen.
- There will be options like Balance inquiry, Withdraw money, Transfer fund, Mini statement.
- Choose the “Mini statement” option.
- Your mini statement will be printed on a slip of paper.
- Have a look at it and then place it securely or destroy it.
6. Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement By Visiting bank Branch
You can get your South Indian bank mini statement by visiting your bank branch. It is a good choice of option if you are near the bank or already at the bank for some work. A passbook is issued to all bank account holders. It has bank account information, information about balance and transactions, etc. It is the best way of having bank account information and transaction information in the physical form.
Steps To Get South Indian Bank Mini Statement By Visiting bank Branch:
- Visit the bank branch.
- Carry your passbook with you.
- Ask them to print information of the latest transactions on your passbook.
- After printing, you can check for your balance-related queries and all your transactions.
How to register the mobile number for South Indian bank mini statement?
Smartphones have made all things easily accessible. With your smartphone, you can not just keep track of your bank account but do transactions, take loans, etc. So, having a mobile number linked with the bank account is extremely important. One important thing to note is that you should have your number (which you want to link with your bank account) on your Aadhar card. Aadhar card acts as your number proof.
You can register your phone number while opening a bank account. While filling the form for account opening you can fill in your phone number. This number will be registered with your bank account. If you want to change your number you have to fill a form for it.
Things required to get South Indian bank mini statement on the phone
Getting a Bank mini statement on your phone is the most convenient option for you. It is easy and you can get your bank mini statement within a few clicks. You can get your south Indian bank mini statement by using Missed call, SMS banking, Mobile banking, and Internet banking.
- Phone number registered with your bank account number.
- User Id and password for Mobile and Internet banking.
- Your account number is your user Id in Mobile banking.
- Special user Id is created for Internet banking.
- Aadhar card, PAN card, Bank Passbook are the documents required to avail of the above services.
Benefits of South Indian Bank mini statement
- Keep track and stay updated with your bank account.
- You can get it on your phone within few clicks
- Detailed information about transactions can be accessed.
- Information on when, why, to whom, and modes of transaction of money can be viewed.
Bank mini statement can be considered as an important aspect of banking. It is very important to stay updated with our bank accounts. You can get your South Indian bank mini statement using Missed calls, SMS banking, Mobile banking, Internet banking through your phone, or by visiting an ATM or bank branch.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the SIB bank mini statement number?
South Indian bank mini statement number for missed call service is 09223008488 and for SMS banking service is 9840777222.
How do I log in to SIB Mirror+?
SIB Mirror+ is a Mobile banking application. You can log in with your account number as your user Id and a password generated by you while activating the application.
How can I check my transactions in SIB bank?
You can check your transactions online by Mobile banking or Internet banking and offline by visiting the bank or SMS/Missed Call services.
How do I check bank mini statements from mobile?
You can check your bank mini statement from mobile by using Missed call, SMS banking, Mobile banking, and Internet banking services.