Having control over your funds & finances is essential to ensure a good crypto experience. Crypto.com gives you just that and therefore, is the ideal platform to manage your digital assets.
The platform offers all the fundamental required services among the many additional ones.
So, selling your crypto and turning it into fiat money is also one of the features available on the platform. And this article will show you how.
Steps to Sell Crypto on Crypto.com:
Step 1: Go to “Fiat Wallet”
So, to sell crypto on crypto.com, you are first required to set up your fiat wallet. This will allow you to sell crypto for fiat money which you can then store in your fiat wallet.
If you don’t do that, then you’ll only be able to exchange cryptos.
Crypto.com also allows you to select a payment method so that they can later pay you by depositing money.
Therefore, setting up a fiat wallet is an unskippable step.
- Launch the Crypto.com app and login to your account.
- Go to the “accounts” option present in the navigation bar.
- Select “Fiat Wallet.”
- Select the currency of the fiat wallet by either choosing one from the options or by clicking on the “+set up a new currency” and then selecting one from the list.
- The platform will then ask you for a few personal details such as your address, financial information, etc. Follow the instructions and then you’ll have your bank account linked with your crypto.com.
Step 2: Go to “Trade” on your Crypto.com Wallet
You’re ready to sell your cryptos after setting up your fiat wallet.
- Now you have to go to the home screen of the Crypto.com app and select “Trade.”
- Then you’ll find all your cryptos on the screen. For instance, you’ll be ankle to see how many Bitcoin, or ethereum coins you own.
Step 3: Select the Crypto you wish to Sell
Now from this list, select the cryptos and the amount of those crypto coins you wish to sell.
So now, you wish to convert this to your fiat wallet from your crypto wallet.
So select the right fiat wallet shown on the screen.
Step 4: Confirm the Selling Process
The last step is to confirm the transaction to sell your crypto.
You’ll then be shown a screen that shows all the charges associated with the transaction network fees and additional fees.
Double-check everything before you finalize the transaction by tapping on “confirm.”
And you’ll finally have sold your cryptocurrency in exchange for fiat money.
The fiat money will be stored in the crypto.com wallet.
You can withdraw these funds to your bank account.
Step 5: Withdraw Money into Bank Account
Now you have sold your cryptocurrency. Your amount is available on Crypto.com, you can make a withdrawal to your bank account.
Also Read: Is Crypto.com Coin (CRO) A Good Investment?
Crypto.com allows you to perform all the basic required functions in just a few steps. So, to sell your cryptocurrency in exchange for fiat currency, you just need to set up your fiat wallet.
Then you’re ready to trade your cryptos and sell them and then receive the fiat money for exchange in your fiat wallet.
There are associated charges with the transaction, so confirm the transaction only after you have checked everything.