Are you having trouble saving your Amazon Prime downloaded video in your Gallery?
Maybe you are trying to save it to your gallery but somehow you just can’t remember how you are supposed to be doing that.
While Amazon prime is a great platform to watch movies and series, the numerous functions of its platform make it difficult for it to navigate properly.
In this article today, we will be presenting you with the steps that will help you to save the Amazon Prime downloaded video in your Gallery.
How To Save Amazon Prime Downloaded Videos To Gallery?
Follow the steps below and you will be easily able to save the Amazon Prime downloaded video in your Gallery.
- Open your Amazon Prime from your device.
- Select the Show or Film that you want to download and then tap on the video details. (Note: Not all videos are available for download. You can only download the videos that are available for you to download in Prime.)
- Choose the quality of the video that you want to download. For example, Good, Better, and Best.
- Now tap on the Download button to download the video that you have selected.
- If you want to download a series then you will have to download the individual episodes.
- Wait for some time until the download gets finished.
Now go to your Gallery and you should be able to see your downloaded videos.
You can also see your downloaded video by going to the downloads button at the bottom of your screen.
If you see that your video is not downloading then you can restart the Amazon Prime app and try to download it again.
If you still see any issues then you can check your internet connection to see if that is the cause of the problem.
You can interchange the wifi and cellular data connection to see if anything is faulty.
If you find any issue with your internet connection then please contact the local service provider to get it fixed and after that, you should be able to download and see your Amazon Prime videos in your Gallery.
However, if you still can not see it then you need to contact Amazon Customer care as there could be some issue with your Amazon Prime itself.
You can communicate your problem to the Amazon Customer care team and they will help you to get it sorted.