Apple Inc. is one of the top consumer brand product companies globally and has a vibrant ecosystem that consumers enjoy. Since 2014, Apple has been developing its payment standard called Apple Pay which makes payment easier for any IOS user.
Popeyes is a restaurant company that deals in fast food like spicy chicken, chicken tenders, fried shrimp, and other regional items. It was founded in 1972 in New Orleans and its headquarters is located in Miami, Florida. It is mainly famous for fried chicken and biscuits.
It’s gained traction and wider acceptance among the industry but still has a long way to go. This begs the question.
Does Popeyes use the Apple Pay platform or not? How does one avail of the payment services at the nearest Target store?
This article goes in-depth into all your queries and answers them to the best of our knowledge.
Does Popeyes Take Apple Pay?
Yes, Popeyes does accept Apple Pay. You can pay using Apple Pay on their App as well as their restaurant. In 2019, they started accepting Apple Pay at their restaurants and continuing accepting it as it is one of the easiest and most secure payment methods for their customers.
It was confirmed by a person on Twitter by uploading a picture of the card reader that indicated acceptance of Apple Pay by the restaurant.
How To Use Apple Pay At Popeyes?
Ensure to set up Apple Pay before you use it anywhere. There are certain things that you have to complete on Apple Pay like your basic information, Payment details, etc., before you start using to pay anywhere.
By Using IPhone
- Unlock your phone by using your Face ID, Touch ID, or Passcode (Whatever security lock you had.
- Ensure to hold your Apple device near the contactless payment reader terminal, and continue to hold it until you have notification on your iPhone.
- Then, you will notice a green check mark on the payment reader.
- You will have to press “Done” visible on your iPhone home screen. It is for a security confirmation that you are using it with all your permissions.
- Congratulations! Your payment is completed.
By Using Apple Watch
- Unlock your watch by typing your passcode if applicable.
- Same as your iPhone, take your Apple Watch towards the payment reader terminal, and hold it until it gives you a notification to press “Donne” on your Apple watch screen.
- It’s done!
Can I Get Cashback While Using Apple Pay At Popeyes?
If you do use the Apple Pay Card and the stores accept it, you will be eligible for cashbacks from Apple. There are no transactional limits for the cashback, and you will get them as many times as you transact. You can get up to 3% cashback on every transaction. Check the exact terms and conditions on the Apple website.
Apple Pay Card customers usually get a cashback for every purchase they make through the card. You can check for eligibility on the official Apple Website. If you are a regular shopper, it is recommended to use the Apple Pay Card so that you can get cash back with every transaction. This adds up to huge savings over a period of time.
Benefits Of Using Apple Pay At Popeyes
Both Apple and Popeyes have been working together to make it easy for customers to do effortless transactions.
- You can avail of discounts by adding the Debit Card to the Apple pay for savings with ease of use.
- Apple pay is highly secure and avoids the unnecessary hassle of carrying too many cards.
- Apple Pay significantly speeds up their check-out lines and reduces dependence on cash.
- You Can one-click payment using Apple Pay.
Other Payment Options At Popeyes
Other than Apple Pay, they accept cash, which is to be paid to the driver. They accept credit cards and have recently started with PayPal as well. They don’t accept credit and prepaid cards.
So now you know everything there is to know about using Apple Pay at Popeyes. The digital wallet revolution makes it far more easy and secure to make transactions in Popeyes.
Apple Pay is an increasingly popular mode of payment, so make use of its convenience whenever possible! Live a cash and card-free life with Apple Pay as your one-stop wallet to make the purchase easy. It is better to call them up in advance and confirm, or always carry a secondary payment option with you.