A Jammu and Kashmir Bank(JK Bank) mini statement is a precise form of account statement that records recent 5 transaction details. Nobody can use it as income proof and the address isn’t mentioned in it.
How to get JK Bank Mini Statement?
You can get JK Bank mini statement on phone through Missed calls, Mobile banking, Internet banking. You can also get physical copies of the JK bank mini statement by visiting an ATM or bank branch.
Get JK Bank Mini Statement Through Missed Call Number
The easiest and quickest way to get a mini statement of Jammu and Kashmir is via missed call.
Steps to get JK Bank Mini Statement through missed call number:
- To get the mini statement through missed call, you should have your registered number which is linked with your bank account.
- Now you need to give a missed call on 1800-1800-1234 and 0194-2481999. These are the helpline numbers of Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
- When your call is disconnected you will get a message on your number within a few minutes by the bank of Jammu and Kashmir and which will possess all your recent transaction details.
Get JK Bank Mini Statement By Visiting ATM
Steps to get JK Bank Mini Statement by visiting ATM:
- Firstly you need to visit your nearest bank ATM center.
- Further you have to insert your ATM card in the slot.
- After inserting the ATM card, you need to choose the language in which you are comfortable.
- Now enter your ATM pin carefully.
- Right after entering your ATM pin, on the next screen you will see the mini statement option on it.
- You have to click on the mini statement option and enter your bank account type(current or savings).
- Within a few minutes, you will receive a print receipt from the ATM.
Get JK Bank Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking
Like SBI, HDFC, ICICI, BOI, etc, Jammu and Kashmir bank also provide mobile banking service for mini statement-
Steps to get JK Bank Mini Statement through mobile banking:
- Firstly, you have to download the J&K Bank mPay app to your Android.
- Now register in the app by filling in all needed details including your ATM card number, ATM expiry date, your ATM PIN.
- After completing the registration process you will receive an MPIN on your number.
- You need to set your password to a four-digit number.
- Now click on the menu and choose the option of mini statement.
- You will get all the details of your bank’s last 5 transactions.
Get JK Bank Mini Statement By Visiting Bank Branch
Steps to get JK Bank Mini Statement by visiting bank branch:
1. Visit your bank branch with your passbook.
2. Now ask for the entry on your passbook on the counter.
3. For entry, the bankers will ask you about the account number and give them all details carefully.
4. And finally you can see all transactions on your passbook after the entry.
Benefits of JK Bank Mini Statement
- No matter wherever you are, you can easily and instantly get your recent transaction details on your phone from anywhere.
- You don’t need to wait in a crowd in the bank to know your transaction details, you can instantly get it on your phone.
- We all know that Banks remain closed on holidays. So in case of any urgency you don’t need to wait for the bank to reopen. You can get it through your phone quickly.
Recommended: Jammu & Kashmir Bank Timings & Working Hours
Frequently Asked Questions
How do Jammu and Kashmir bank accounts balance without the internet?
To check account balance, Jammu and Kashmir Bank has provided missed calls and SMS banking service. You can give a missed call to 18001800234 with your registered mobile number. Within a few minutes, you will receive an SMS on the registered number stating the recent account balance. Also, you can send an SMS with text SET<Account number> to 18001800234.
How to change your mobile number in Jammu and Kashmir Bank accounts?
Jammu and Kashmir Bank doesn’t offer an online service to change or update mobile numbers. You need to proceed with the offline method. You have to write an application to the branch manager of the bank stating your concern and new mobile number. Most of the time, the mobile number is updated by the end of the day after submitting the application. On the other hand, it will be complete within 2 working days.