A Bitcoin wallet is a type of digital wallet that can hold Bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and XRP.
You can use a crypto wallet to store, send, and receive different coins and tokens.
On the other hand, a trust Wallet is a decentralized crypto wallet that can hold the great majority of tokens on the market, with more projects and blockchains being installed all the time.
Can Trust Wallet hold Bitcoin?
We’ll find out.
List Of Coins Supported By Trust Wallet
According to the Trust Wallet website, it can support more than 1M assets.
Overall, the wallet supports 53 different blockchains (which include the popular ones such as ERC721, BEP2, ERC20, and Bitcoin wallet).
New supported coins are added by the team every month and as of now, there are thousands of tokens that are supported.
Most likely, you will find the token you are interested in to be compatible with Trust Wallet.
You can find the complete list of supported tokens and assets here – https://trustwallet.com/assets/
Is Trust Wallet A Bitcoin Wallet?
Yes, Trust Wallet a Bitcoin Wallet.
You can store Bitcoins and other cryptos in your Trust Wallet.
In fact, Trust Wallet is the official crypto wallet for Binance from where you can buy/swap Bitcoins and transfer them to this wallet.
Is A Trust Wallet Safe For Bitcoin?
Trust Wallet is widely regarded as the best bitcoin wallet for both Android and iOS users because of its robust security measures.
- Customers have complete control over their cash with Trust Wallet, which allows them to receive, transmit, store, and exchange cryptocurrency through a mobile interface.
- To add an added degree of security, the software includes pin code or fingerprint scanning. One thing to remember is that you should never retain user information on any software; this places the users in charge of securely storing private keys.
- It has an in-built chart that allows traders to keep an eye on crypto values without having to leave the app, and it does not require KYC confirmation.
- Trust wallet solves the backup problem that most crypto wallets have by requiring users to create a 12-word recovery phrase when they download the program.
Also Read: Does Trust Wallet Report to IRS?
Can I Buy Bitcoin From Trust Wallet?
Yes, you can buy Bitcoin in Trust Wallet using either a debit card/or credit card.
Here are the steps.
- You must first INSTALL the trust wallet app.
- Then, on the screen, you’ll see a buy button, which you should click. Bitcoin currency may be purchased directly from the crypto wallet app for $50 to $20,000 each day.
- Now choose the assets you want to purchase – BITCOIN
- Enter the amount you wish to purchase, then click Continue to finish the transaction.
This is all you need to know about buying Bitcoin on Trust Wallet.
While purchasing Bitcoin, ensure you are mindful of its volatile nature.
Also, keep your Trust Wallet app safe by implementing all security measures.