Are you tired of dealing with a glitch in the popular video game Gunslinger where the remnant 2 mud tooth doesn’t give you the gunslinger?
This can be a frustrating issue for players who are trying to progress in the game. Fortunately, there are some steps you can take to fix this problem and get back to enjoying the game.
In this blog post, we will provide you with a detailed guide on how to fix the remnant 2 mud tooth not giving gunslinger glitch.
How To Fix Remnant 2 Mudtooth Not Giving Gunslinger
1. Progress Through The Main Campaign
Mudtooth won’t give you the Worn Cylinder until you’ve completed at least two worlds.
Ensure that you have completed at least two worlds in the game. Defeat the bosses of Yaesha and N’reud before returning to Mudtooth.
2. Exhaust Mudtooth’s Stories
Once you have finished World 2, talk to Mudtooth, the vendor in Ward 13 who sells concoctions as well as the class item for Gunslinger.
Speak to Mudtooth and ask him for stories until he has no more left to tell. This requires players to progress through enough of the main story to unlock all of Mudtooth’s dialogue.
Listen to Mudtooth’s last statement instead of skipping it. Wait for Mudtooth to give you the Worn Cylinder.
If Mudtooth still does not offer the Gunslinger archetype, proceed to the next fix.
3. Try Talking To Mudtooth In Different Locations
Sometimes, the game may glitch and Mudtooth won’t give you the Worn Cylinder if you talk to him in his usual spot.
Try talking to him in other locations, such as Ward 13 or the Bazaar, to see if that works.
4. Reload Your Save
If you’ve tried all of the above and Mudtooth still isn’t giving you the Worn Cylinder, try reloading your save to a point before you started having trouble.
This might fix the glitch. To reload saves:
- Go to the main menu and select “Load Game”.
- Choose the save file that you want to reload.
- Select the point before you started having trouble with Mudtooth not giving you the Worn Cylinder.
- Load the game and try talking to Mudtooth again to see if he gives you the Worn Cylinder this time.
- If Mudtooth still doesn’t give you the Worn Cylinder, try the other potential fixes.
5. Check For Updates
Make sure you have the latest version of Remnant 2 installed. There may have been a patch that fixed this issue. To check for updates:
- Go to the main menu and select “Options”.
- Select “Updates” and check if there is a new update available.
- If there is a new update available, download and install it.
- Restart the game and try talking to Mudtooth again to see if he gives you the Worn Cylinder this time.
- If Mudtooth still doesn’t give you the Worn Cylinder, try the other potential fixes
6. Try Playing Co-Op
Some players have reported that playing co-op can fix the issue of Mudtooth not giving them the Worn Cylinder. Try playing with a friend and see if this resolves the issue.
7. Reinstall Remnant 2
If you have tried all of the above fixes and are still experiencing the issue, you can try reinstalling the game. This may fix any software-related issues that are preventing Mudtooth from giving you the Worn Cylinder
To reinstall Remnant 2:
- Uninstall Remnant 2 from your device.
- Download and install the game again from your platform’s store.
- Launch the game and try talking to Mudtooth again to see if he gives you the Worn Cylinder this time.
8. Contact Remnant 2 Support
If you have tried all other potential fixes and are still experiencing the issue of Mudtooth not giving you the Worn Cylinder, contacting remnant 2 support may be your best option.
By reaching out to the game developer’s customer support team, you may be able to get more personalized assistance with the issue and unlock the Gunslinger Archetype in Remnant 2.