Are you a Remnant 2 player who is having trouble with the Gunslinger class not showing up? Don’t worry, you’re not alone.
Many players have reported this issue, and fortunately, there are several solutions that you can try to fix it.
In this blog post, we will discuss the different methods that you can use to fix the Remnant 2 Gunslinger not showing up problem.
How To Fix Remnant 2 Gunslinger Not Showing Up
1. Restart Remnant 2
Sometimes, the simplest solution is the most effective. If you’re facing the Remnant 2 Gunslinger not showing up problem, try restarting the game.
This can help refresh the game’s cache and fix any temporary bugs that may be causing the issue. To restart the game:
- For PC, close Remnant 2, restart your computer, and launch the game.
- For Xbox, press and hold the Xbox button on your controller, select Restart console, and launch the game.
- For PlayStation, press and hold the power button on your PlayStation until the system beeps twice, then launch the game.
2. Exhaust All Dialogues With Mudtooth
Mudtooth is an NPC who can be found in the first world of the game. Talk to him until he has nothing left to say.
This should trigger the Gunslinger class to unlock for you.
3. Reset The Areas
- If the Gunslinger class does not respawn, try resetting the area you are in.
- This can allow the Gunslinger to respawn and become available.
4. Complete Quest Requirement
- Make sure you have completed the specific quest required to trigger the Gunslinger class.
- You can unlock the Gunslinger by talking to the drunk after clearing the 3rd world.
- Listen to his story 10+ times, then you will receive an amulet, a ring, and the Worn Cylinder.
- Check if the Gunslinger class is now available.
5. Verify Game Files
By verifying game files, you can ensure that the game is running with all the necessary files and that any issues caused by corrupted or missing files are resolved. To do this:
- On PC, right-click on the game in your Steam library, select Properties, click on the Local Files tab, click on Verify Integrity of Game Files, and launch the game.
- On Xbox, select the game, select Manage game & add-ons, select Saved data, and select Delete all to delete the game data. Then, restart the console and launch the game.
- On PlayStation, select the game, select Delete, and restart the console and launch the game.
6. Check For Updates
Launch Remnant 2 and check if there are any available updates. If there are, download and install them.
Then, restart the game and check if the Gunslinger class is now available.
7. Delete And Reinstall Remnant 2
If all else fails, you can try deleting and reinstalling the game. This can help fix any major issues that may be causing the Gunslinger class not to show up. To do this
- Backup your save files.
- Uninstall Remnant 2 from your system.
- Reinstall the game from the original source.
- Launch the game and check if the Gunslinger class is now available.
8. Contact Remnant 2 Support Team
They may be able to provide you with a more specific solution based on your platform and the nature of the problem.
By following these methods, you should be able to fix the Remnant 2 Gunslinger not showing up problem