Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC) is one of the top-ranking private banks in India right now. It has been one of the most consistent high performers out of all the banks and provides a high-interest rate. Deposit your money into the HDFC account with the CDMs that they have installed all across the country. This article goes over how you can find a CDM nearby and the unique features of an HDFC cash recycler.
Unique features of an HDFC Bank Cash Deposit Machine
- You can request for Net banking registration in the HDFC CDM machine. They will send you the IPIN(Internet PIN) to your registered address.
- You can request a cheque book and a formal statement through the CDM.
- You can withdraw from the HDFC CDM facility.
HDFC Bank Cash Deposit Machine Near Me
Steps to find HDFC Bank Cash Deposit Machine(CDM) Near Me:
- Step 1: Visit the https://www.hdfcbank.com/
- Step 2: Go down to the footer section of the website(The last link portions)
- Step 3: Check the resources section and click on Ways to Bank
- Step 4: Click on the option In-person banking.
- Step 5: Please scroll down to the Cash Deposit Machine section and click on Locate us.
- Step 6: You can now search for HDFC CDM service through locality or by specifying the State/City/locality/Radius
- Step 7: Do check on Deposits and then click on search.
Direct link for HDFC Bank CDM Locator: LINK
HDFC Bank CDM Deposit Limit
HDFC places CDM limits on how much money you can deposit based on your account type and per transaction.
- If you have a Current account-
- You can deposit upto 2 Lakh rupees from just one transaction.
- In a single day, you can deposit upto 6 Lakh rupees.
- If you have a Savings account-
- You can deposit upto 25K rupees from just a single transaction.
- In a single day, you can deposit upto 2 lakh rupees.
Charges and other restrictions
There are no charges on using the CDM facility, but there are certain restrictions to keep in mind-
- You cannot deposit in non-HDFC bank accounts and can only use the service within the bank.
- You cannot pay for your HDFC credit card bill or pay off Loan EMI from a CDM facility.
- If you use the ATM facility in CDM, you can only withdraw 40 notes per transaction.
HDFC Bank CDM Charges
For depositing cash in an HDFC bank account by using CDM, there are no CDM charges.
Are HDFC CDM Machines Attached to the Branches?
Yes, most if not all of HDFC CDM machines are connected to a bank branch.
Why can you Deposit more Money into the Current Account Compared to the Savings?
HDFC is a private bank, so it encourages its customers to deposit more money and spend more.
HDFC provides its huge customer base with a string of CDM facilities to choose from. Now you don’t need to stand in long queues or deal with restrictive timings when depositing cash.