Are you tired of watching YouTube videos on your Samsung Smart TV that aren’t showing in full screen?
This can be a frustrating issue, but don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
In this article, we’ll be discussing the reasons why your YouTube videos might not be showing in full screen on your Samsung Smart TV and how you can resolve this issue.
Why Is YouTube Not Showing Full Screen On Samsung Smart TV?
There could be several reasons why your Samsung Smart TV is not displaying YouTube videos in full-screen mode such as:
- The YouTube app is not updated to the latest version
- The YouTube settings are not properly configured
- The TV settings are not set correctly
- The cache files on your TV are corrupted or contain junk data
How To Fix YouTube Not Showing Full Screen On Samsung Smart TV?
Below are some effective solutions that you can try to resolve the full-screen issue on your Samsung Smart TV:
1. Change The Video Settings Of Your Smart TV
The first solution that you can try is to change the video settings of your Samsung Smart TV.
To do this, you can follow these steps:
- Press the “P.Size” button on your remote control
- Select the option that best suits your TV screen from the options that appear
- Keep the selected option and you’re done!
2. Change The Settings From YouTube
Another solution that you can try is to change the video settings from the YouTube app. Here’s how:
- Open the YouTube app on your Samsung Smart TV
- Navigate to Settings from the options on the left-hand side
- Scroll down to find the Reset App button
- Select the Reset App button and close your Samsung TV
- Open your TV again and YouTube should be working in full-screen mode
3. Update The YouTube App
Updating the YouTube app on your Samsung Smart TV is another effective solution to resolve the full-screen issue. Here’s how:
- Turn on your Smart TV
- Press the Home button on your remote control and open the Main TV Menu
- Select Apps and open the Google Play Store
- Search for YouTube and update the app
- Close your TV after the update is done and then open it again
4. Clear Cache From Your Samsung Smart TV
Clearing the cache from your Smart TV could also fix the full-screen issue. Here’s how:
- Press the Home/Settings button on your remote control
- Open Settings from the options
- Select Apps under the TV category
- Select YouTube from the options
- Select Clear Data and press OK
- Choose Clear Cache and press OK
- Select Force Stop to close YouTube
- Open YouTube to check if the solution worked
We hope that this article has provided you with helpful information on how to resolve the full-screen issue on your Samsung Smart TV.
If the video itself is uploaded in the 4:3 aspect ratio, it will not be played in full-screen.
However, if you follow the steps outlined above, you should be able to resolve the full-screen issue on your Samsung Smart TV.
- How To Fix YouTube Not Showing Full Screen On Sony Smart TV
- How To Fix YouTube Not Showing Full Screen On FireStick
- Youtube Screen Size Too Small? How To Make Youtube Screen Normal Size On TV
- How To Fix “Internet Browser Will Be Closed Due To Internal Error” On Sony TV
- How To Click Link In Description On Youtube On Smart TV, Roku, Firestick