Are you having trouble using admin cheats on your dedicated server in Ark Survival Ascended?
This issue can be frustrating, especially if you need to use cheat commands for admin purposes.
Fortunately, there are several solutions that you can try to fix this problem.
In this article, we’ll explore the possible reasons why you might be unable to use admin cheats in your dedicated server and provide step-by-step instructions on how to resolve this issue.
Whether you’re a seasoned player or a newcomer to Ark Survival Ascended, this guide will help you get back to using cheat commands on your dedicated server in no time.
How To Fix “Unable To Use AdminCheats In Dedicated Server” In ARK Survival Ascended
If you’re experiencing the issue of being unable to use admin cheats in your dedicated server in Ark Survival Ascended, don’t worry.
There are several solutions that you can try to fix this problem. Here are some step-by-step instructions on how to resolve this issue:
1. Check Your Server Settings
Make sure that the “Enable Cheats” option is enabled in your server settings.
To do this, follow the following steps:
- Go to your server’s configuration file which is usually located in the game’s directory.
- Look for the “GameUserSettings.ini” file and open it using a text editor.
- Find the “ServerSettings” section
- make sure that the “bEnableCheats” option is set to “True”.
- If it’s set to “False”, change it to “True” and save the file.
2. Verify Your Admin Password
Double-check that you’re using the correct admin password to enable cheat commands.
To do this, follow the following steps :
- Go to the server console.
- Type “enablecheats [admin password]” (without the brackets).
- If you’re using the correct password, you should see a message that says “Cheats Enabled”.
If you’re not sure what your admin password is, you can find it in the server configuration file under the “ServerSettings” section.
3. Use The Correct Syntax
Make sure that you’re using the correct syntax when entering cheat commands.
Some cheat commands require additional parameters, such as item IDs or coordinates.
Check the official Ark Survival Ascended wiki or other reliable sources for the correct syntax of the cheat command you want to use.
4. Update Your Server
Make sure that your server is running the latest version of Ark Survival Ascended.
If your server is outdated, it may not support certain cheat commands or features. Check for updates and install them if necessary.
5. Verify Your Server Permissions
Make sure that your server account has the necessary permissions to use cheat commands.
If you’re running your server on a hosting service, check their documentation or contact their support team for assistance.
- How To Fix Sims 4 Weather Cheats Not Working
- How To Fix ARK Survival Ascended Resources Not Respawning
- How To Fix Ark Survival Ascended Unable To Change Key Bindings Issue
- Ark Fjordur Admin Commands: Spawn, Mjolnir, Runestone, Desmodus
- How To Fix Unable To Invite Friends To Non Dedicated Server In ARK Survival Ascended