Looking for a Birthday feature on Snapchat and unable to get the option?
Don’t worry. You have the right place.
Nowadays, working on some of the Features in Snapchat, where a birthday is one of them, isn’t easy.
Now a days, many features on Snapchat are not working properly out if them one is Birthday feature.
Snapchat Birthday is one of the snapchat features that help you see your friends’ birthdays.
Snapchat Birthday Mini is a feature that helps you to make a Birthday list of all your friends in one place. Despite Snapchat holding many great features, you sometimes cannot access the birthday list of your friends, and Snapchat birthday is not working.
In this article, you will understand why Snapchat Quick Add is Not Working and How to fix it.
Why Are Snapchat Birthdays Not Working?
Snapchat Birthdays not working means you have accidentally disabled the feature, or your friends may disable the birthday feature, and that’s why you cannot see the birthdays in your Snapchat account.
- You have an unstable network, and snap chat cannot load the Quick Add list.
- The Snapchat Birthday feature might be disabled in your account
- There is an issue with the Snapchat application file; you need to update it.
How To Find Birthdays On Snapchat?
Before getting into the Fix, here are the steps to see the birthdays of a friend list. Make sure you have followed the steps carefully.
Please note that if your account is brand new, you might be unable to access the Birthday page since you don’t have enough friends.
To access the Birthday page on Snapchat
- Open your Snapchat Application from your Phone.
- Click on the message icon at the bottom of the screen
- Click any contact from the chat history.
- Click on the Rocket icon near the text box and Tap on a Mini section at the bottom of the screen
- Click Snapchat Mini Icon
You will be redirected to the Snapchat birthday page, and you can see the birthday list of your contacts there.
If you cannot find the above Rocket icon
- Then Go to the Search bar in your Snapchat
- Search Birthday Countdown and Click On it
- Where you will see the User icon on the left and Click on Arrow towards down.
- Where you will see the friends list and their birthdays.
How To Fix Snapchat Birthdays Not Working?
Before you begin, make sure you have an active Mobile Data plan.
You should have at least 300 KB of speed to load a friend list.
If you have an active data plan, try accessing your Snapchat account by turning on and off Aeroplane mode.
If you utilize mobile data and a WiFi connection, consider refreshing your network settings and restarting the router.
To Reset the Network Configuration
- Tap Settings >> Click on General >> Click on Transfer or Reset [Device] >>Click on Reset >> Click on Reset Network Settings.
- Open Settings App >> Click on System >> Select Reset Option >> Click On Reset WiFi
Resetting the network will remove WiFi and network settings, and you need to reconfigure your WiFi Connection.
1. You Are Not On The Friend List
If you cannot see your friend’s Birthday page from chat history, you have not become friends yet.
To see the birthday detail, you both need to be friends on Snapchat.
2. Accessing Friend’ Charm Section
Generally, you can’t find out someone’s birth date until maybe the week of their birthday.
However, You can see the birth month alone by visiting your friend’s Profile and scrolling down to the charm section.
Swipe left until you find Birth Stone, and click on it. Where can you find the birthday month of your friend?
3. Enable The Birthday Feature On Snapchat
Some of your Snapchat contacts may not have permitted the App to utilize their data if the Birthday Page cannot generate data for them.
The same is true for your account.
Your contacts cannot find your birthday unless you’ve permitted the platform to display the information.
You can control Birthday Feature in your account by enabling and disabling it.
To Modify the Birthday feature
- Go to your Profile>> Click on Gear Icon at the top right corner of the Phone>> Mark the check box next to the Birthday party
If disabled, other people cannot see your birthday in your Profile.
Likewise, if you cannot see people’s birthdays in your friend list, they might have disabled the feature.
It would help if you asked them directly; no other go. It is the user’s right whether to hide or show their birthday.
4. Clear Cache Memory Of Snapchat
Clearing cache data in snap chat will help refresh your birthday page on Snapchat.
- Go to your Profile>> Click on Settings at the top right corner of the Phone>> Go to Account actions section >> Click on Clear Data >> Click on Clear cache at the bottom of the page.
Once the cache memory is cleared, Relaunch your App and go to birthday mini and see whether you can see the birthday list.
5. Update The Snapchat Application
If you still cannot find friends in the Birthday details, try to update your Snapchat.
You might be using the outdated version, and the Application finds difficulties in getting the Snapchat birthday feature working properly.
Update your Snapchat Application.
- Go to App Store >> Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen >> Scroll to see pending updates and release notes >> Find and Locate Snapchat>> Click on Update Button next to Snapchat.
For Android OS
- Go to Play Store>> Find and Locate Snapchat >> Click the Update button next to the App.
Once the update is completed, close and relaunch your Snapchat application, and you will find the birthday list.
If none of the above methods works, try logging out and logging in to the snapchat account and check if the error is gone.
If not, you must Uninstall the Application from the play store or Open Store, depending on your Mobile OS.
Reset your Phone and freshly install the Snapchat Application from the store.
All set. Now you have fixed the Snapchat birthday Not Working.