Are you also facing trouble with the Kroger app sign-in? The Kroger app has proven to be very helpful and its demand has been increasing a lot.
What does the Kroger app do? The Kroger app keeps track of everything you will need for your shopping trip: coupons, grocery lists etc. It saves your searching time.
Although the Kroger app has been experiencing a lot of issues now and then. These issues have been causing restlessness in the mind of the users.
Among those issues, one of them is the issue regarding Kroger app sign-in. If you are also facing the same, then don’t worry. In this guide, we will discuss what could be the possible reasons behind the Meijer app sign-in not working and how to fix the same.
Why Is Kroger App Sign-In Not Working?
Sign-in problems are quite common in any app. There could have been various reasons why is Kroger app sign-in not working. We have listed below some of the major reasons that might cause the sign-in problem. These are as follows:
- If you are entering your login details wrong then you will face trouble with the sign-in to the Kroger app. Your account details such as your username and password should be correct while signing in.
- Kroger app sign-in might not be working when you try to sign in from the app itself. Because many times the app undergoes some maintenance to fix some errors.
- If there is bugs and glitches have arisen on the Kroger app. Then probably you may face an issue regarding sign-in to Kroger.
- If the Kroger app does not have the necessary permission which is required for it to work smoothly, then you may face a sign-in issue.
- If your internet connection is not proper enough then due to less network connectivity, sign-in issues may arise.
- If you are using the old or outdated version of Kroger then probably the Kroger sign-in issue might arise.
- Sometimes the server of the app goes down. Then due to this reason, there may be some trouble arising in the Kroger app signing in.
These could be the major reasons behind the Kroger app not letting you sign in. You can fix these reasons and correct this arising issue.
How To Fix Kroger App Sign-In Not Working?
As sign-in issues are very frequent and common. You can fix the issue related to the Kroger app sign-in by taking the following measures:
1. Make Sure You Are Entering The Correct Login Details
If the login details which you are entering are wrong, then you will not be able to sign in to Kroger.
You need to carefully enter your email address and password. If your password contains some special characters then you need to write them the exact way while signing in to Kroger.
If your email address or password of the Kroger app account is in a different language then you can easily change the keyboard layout.
For this, just click on the keyboard language icon and from there you can choose the language in which you have created your email address and password for your Kroger account.
You are also required to double-check the password while signing to Kroger.
2. Try To Sign In To Kroger From The Web
Sometimes the app is under maintenance which might cause trouble while signing in. In that case, all you can do is try signing in from the web browser.
Then you can try signing into Kroger directly from their site to check if it works.
3. Update Kroger To The Latest Version
If you are using the old or outdated version of the Kroger app then probably the Kroger sign-in issue might arise. In this case, you need to update the app to its latest version.
Here are the steps to the Kroger app on both iOS and Android devices.
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top-left corner to open the menu.
- Select “My apps & games” from the menu.
- The “Updates” tab will show you a list of all available updates for your installed apps.
- Look for “Kroger” in the list and tap the “Update” button next to it to update the app.
For iPhone/iPad (iOS):
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on your profile picture icon in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down to the “Available Updates” section.
- If “Kroger” appears in the list, tap the “Update” button next to it to update the app.
In both cases, if the Kroger app does not appear in the update list, it means that the app is already up to date.
After updating the app, check whether the Kroger sign-in works.
4. Clear Kroger App Cache
Sometimes many issues may resolve just by clearing the cache from the application. Because clearing your browser’s cache and temporary internet files help your device run smoothly and optimally. And doing so can fix many problems that are appearing while using the application.
Clearing the Cache on Android:
- Go to “Settings” on your Android device.
- Scroll down and select “Apps”.
- Find and tap on the “Kroger” app.
- Then you will see options like “Storage” or “Storage & cache.” Tap on it.
- Look for the “Clear cache” button and tap on it to clear the app’s cache.
Clearing the Cache on iOS (iPhone/iPad):
- Go to the home screen of your iOS device.
- Find and tap on the “Settings” app.
- Scroll down and select “General.”
- Next, tap on “iPhone Storage”.
- Locate and tap on the “Kroger” app from the list of installed apps.
- On the app’s storage screen, you should see an option to “Offload App”.
- Click on it. And then by following the above steps, it will clear the cache from the Kroger app.
Now check if the Kroger app sign-in works.
5. Check Kroger App Server Status
The next thing that you need to check is Kroger App Server Status. In case the server is going through an outage or the server is having scheduled maintenance, the Kroger app will not work properly.
You can open Kroger and try again the sign-in works or not after you see that the server is back online.
The server should be back online shortly as the technical team will be working on it to fix it soon.
6. Contact Kroger Customer Support
After trying the above-mentioned fixes if you are still facing any difficulty in resolving the issue of the Kroger sign-in not working then you may contact The Kroger Support Team for the same by clicking here.