Is your FiveM stuck on the server loading screen?
Could it be that FiveM is not able to load the server even after waiting for a long time?
If that is the case then there is no need to worry because we are here to guide you.
FiveM is a modified version of GTA V where you can play it in multiplayer with your friends.
However when you are having problems loading the server then it can not only frustrate you but also ruin your day and the entire gaming experience.
But you can solve this issue very easily as we will be showing you in this article.
So, let’s take a look!
What Causes FiveM Stuck On Server Loading Screen?
There can be several reasons why you are unable to connect to the servers from your FiveM.
This can range from an issue with the server itself to a bug in the system of FiveM.
We have listed some of the important reasons below.
- Technical issues in FiveM.
- The Server is Inactive or facing an outage at the moment.
- You have entered the wrong port number.
- VPN is enabled in your system.
- Poor Internet connection.
- The antivirus is causing issues.
- FiveM has accumulated too many junk files or corrupted files in its cache.
How To Fix FiveM Stuck On Server Loading Screen?
In this section, we will be discussing the solutions that will help you to fix your FiveM stuck on the server loading screen.
1. Check Whether The Server Is Running
Make sure the server is functioning properly.
The server may have shut down or become inactive.
It may occasionally experience brief outages as well.
You might not be able to join it as a result of this. If it isn’t currently active, ask your friends to check it, and if it is, try joining it again later.
2. Check Your Port Number
You won’t be able to join the server of your choice if the correct port number is not entered in FiveM for the server that you want to join.
You must verify that the server’s port number is accurate.
You can go back and verify whether the numbers are accurate if you are having trouble joining.
3. Disable Your VPN
For your FiveM to work properly, your VPN must be turned off.
VPNs are used to hide your system’s location.
Many servers reject that and view it as spam or a threat.
When running the VPN on your PC, FiveM itself may block you from using the programme.
You can try turning off your VPN before starting FiveM to see if that helps to solve the server loading issue.
4. Check The Internet Connection
FiveM might not be able to connect to the server because there are some internet issues.
For FiveM to receive a consistent supply of network, you must also ensure that you have a robust and reliable wifi connection.
You can change the connection from wifi to ethernet and see if that solves the issue.
You need to contact your local service provider to address any problems you may be having with your internet connection.
5. Disable Your Antivirus
You can also disable your Antivirus and see if that allows you to load the server in your FiveM.
Antivirus can at times block requests from programmes if they think it to be harmful to your device.
You can disable your antivirus and try again to connect to the FiveM server.
6. Delete Cache Folders From FiveM
You can also try to run FiveM by deleting all cache folders from your FiveM folders.
To do that you can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Open your desktop and Press Ctrl + R from your keyboard.
- Write %localappdata% and click OK.
- Now locate the FiveM folder from the tab that had opened.
- You can then open the folder and go to FiveM application data.
- Now, open the data folder from the folders opened.
- Open the Cache folder.
- Now delete all the folders “server Cache” and “server cache priv” that are in it.
- Open the storage folder and delete the Cache from there too.
And now you are done deleting all the cache from your FiveM application.
You can refresh your computer once and try running FiveM and you should be able to join a server.
7. Uninstall And Reinstall FiveM
As an alternative solution, you can also uninstall and Reinstall FiveM from the system and see if that helps.
To uninstall, FiveM please follow the steps below.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Open Programs.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select FiveM and click on Uninstall.
- Now Confirm the popup window and wait for the uninstallation to get over.
After you are done uninstalling, you can go to the official site of FiveM and download it again and install it in your system.