Blue Protocol is a fun and free online game where you can go on adventures in a fantasy world.
Sometimes, though, there can be problems that make the game not work properly.
One of these issues is called Blue Protocol Error Code 121.
In this article, we will look at why this error happens and give you some tips on how to make it go away so you can keep enjoying the game.
What Causes Blue Protocol Error Code 121?
Blue Protocol Error 121 happens when there are problems with connecting to the game, either on your side or on the game’s server side.
It’s not entirely clear what exactly causes this error, but people who have looked into it think it often occurs when the game’s servers are being maintained or are experiencing issues.
The Blue Protocol team has tried to fix this error, but some players may still encounter it.
If you’re still getting Error 121, even after the team’s efforts, there are some suggestions from other players that might help.
How To Fix Blue Protocol Error Code 121?
By trying these suggestions, you might be able to fix the problem and get back into the game.
1. Wait For Some Time And Try Again
If Blue Protocol Error Code 121 happens because of a problem with the game’s server, the best thing you can do is wait for a while and then try playing again later.
2. Check Your Internet Connection
To avoid Blue Protocol Error 121, make sure your internet connection is reliable and strong.
This will help prevent any problems that could occur on your side.
Here are the steps to Check your internet connection for the provided solution steps:
- Turn off your router or modem, wait for a few seconds, and then turn it back on.
- If the problem persists, you can reset your network settings on your device. Go to the network settings menu and look for an option to reset or restart network settings.
- If you’re using Wi-Fi, try switching to a wired connection to rule out any potential wireless issues.
- Restart your router or modem to refresh the connection.
3. Run The Game As A Launcher
If you want to make the most out of playing Blue Protocol, you can use a special program called the Bandai Namco Launcher.
To use it, you need to create an account with Bandai.
This launcher makes your gaming experience better and gives you an easy way to start playing the game.
To Run The Game as a Launcher, follow these steps:
- Go To Blue-Protocol.
- Click on “Play guide”
- Then go down to the “How to start the game option”.
- Click on “download”.
4. Change Rent Time For DHCP IP
It might be a good idea to change the DHCP IP rent time on your router, although it may take a bit of work.
Keep in mind that the steps to change this setting can be different depending on the kind of router you have.
To change the rent time for DHCP IP, follow these steps:
- Access your router’s settings through a web browser using its IP address.
- Log in with your router’s username and password.
- Navigate to the DHCP settings section.
- Locate the DHCP lease time option.
- Adjust the lease time according to your preferences and save the changes.
5. Contact Blue Protocol Support
If the solutions we mentioned earlier don’t fix the problem, it’s a good idea to get help from the Blue Protocol support team.
Contact them and tell them exactly what happened, including all the details about the error and what you’ve already tried to fix it.
Here link to the official Blue Protocol Twitter handle.