Roblox is one of the most popular online gaming platform where you can create, share and play games with other players.
Roblox studio is a software where you can create your own games and also can share with other players. You can also keep games private which are create by you.
Recently some players issue in Roblox studio like when some users pressing any key or press play in game, screen goes black in Roblox Studio. Roblox studio is crashing which cause black screen problem.
In this article we will explain why black screen issue happening in Roblox studio and how to fix black screen issue in Roblox Studio.
What Is Black Screen Issue In Roblox Studio?
Black screen issue in Roblox Studio means when you press any key or play Roblox , Roblox Studio crashes which causes the black screen.
In this, screen will quickly flash, reset back to normal, after one or two seconds screen will freeze and your PC will be black screen.
Why Black Screen Issue Happening In Roblox Studio?
Black screen issue happening in Roblox Studio because of one the below mentioned reason:
- Graphics Drivers are crashing your PC.
- Some plugin creating the black screen issue.
- Wrong configuration in your Roblox Studio Setup.
Also Read: How to Fix “Launching Experience” in Roblox?
How To Fix “Black Screen” Issue In Roblox Studio?
Fix 1: Change Graphics Mode
There are high chances that Roblox Studio is crashing because of graphics mode.
So, To fix the black screen issue in Roblox mode , change the graphics mode in your PC. To change the graphics mode, follow the below steps:
Steps to change Graphics Mode in PC:
Step 1: Open the Roblox Studio in your PC.
Step 2: Click on “FILE” which is located in top left corner in Roblox Studio.
Step 3: After clicking on “FILE“, click on “Studio Settings“.
Step 4: After that window will open, then click on “Rendering“.
Step 5: Go to Graphic Mode under General.
Step 6: In Graphics Mode, you will find different option in drop down menu, try all option one by one. and check black screen issue coming or not. Try all the option and it will fix black screen issue in Roblox Studio.
If changing the Graphics Mode didn’t resolve black screen issue then try other fixes.
Fix 2: Reset Roblox Studio Settings
If black screen issue is caused by Roblox Studio settings then resetting the Roblox Studio Settings will fix the black screen issue.
Steps to Reset Roblox Studio Settings:
- Open Roblox Studio.
- Click on “FILE” which is located in top left corner in Roblox Studio.
- After that Tap on “Studio Settings“.
- After that window will open. Now, Click on “Reset All Settings” then click on close which will reset all Roblox Studio settings.
Fix 3: Turn Off The Plugins In Roblox Studio
To fix Roblox Studio black screen issue, Turn Off all the Plugins one by one in Roblox Studio and Turn ON again one by one to see which plugin causing black screen issue.
Steps to turn off plugin in Roblox Studio:
- Open Roblox Studio.
- Click on “Manage Plugin” in top left corner in Roblox studio.
- Now turn off all the plugins one by one.
- Now, turn on plugin one by one and see which plugin causing black screen issue.
Fix 4: Uninstall And Reinstall The Roblox Studio
If above fixes not work out then Uninstall and Reinstall the Roblox Studio will fix the black screen issue. Follow below steps to uninstall the Roblox Studio:
- Go to search section in your PC.
- Search for “Control Panel” and click on that.
- After that click on uninstall a program under Programs.
- You will find all application. Now, go to Roblox Studio and right click on that.
- After that click on uninstall to uninstall the Roblox Studio.
After uninstalling the Roblox studio, first restart your PC then install again Roblox Studio , it will fix black screen issue.
Also Read: How to get Decal ID on Roblox?
To fix the black screen issue in Roblox studio, change Graphics Mode under
Settings > Rendering > General > Graphics Mode. Because the problem is mostly cause by Graphics Mode which is crashing.
Alternatively, you can disable all plugins and try to reset Roblox Studio Settings which will fix black screen issue in Roblox Studio.
We hoping above fixes helped you to resolve the black screen issue in Roblox Studio.