Are you facing an issue with Arena Breakout and cannot complete a crucial shooting spot?
As we all know, Arena Breakout is a shooting game that immerses users into a new world of Battles full of enemies where you can take control of a large number of Virtual soldiers to defeat enemies and be a survivor of the game.
Sometimes, when you launch it, it does not work, instead throwing the following error code:
“Network Error Return Code 689045908”
As the error message states, the error occurs because of a Network issue, and the application cannot communicate with the Server.
In this article, you will understand the potential fix and the causes behind the error message.
What Causes Arena Breakout Network Error Return Code 689045908?
The error Arena Breakout Network Error Return Code 689045908 occurs because of an Internet connection issue with the App.
For some reason, the app cannot establish a connection with the server.
Other possible reasons include the following:
- Since the app only works if you have a stable internet speed, you might not allow the internet to access the particular app.
- There might be an issue with the application Or the ISP provider.
- There might be an issue with the game file itself.
How To Fix “Oops! Something Went Wrong. Please Check Your Internet Connection” On Arena Breakout?
As stated in the error message, first check the Internet connection.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
A stable internet connection is crucial for the Arena Breakout Network application to work correctly.
If your internet connection is weak or unstable, it can lead to an error.
Here are the steps to Check your internet connection:
- Turn ON your Aeroplane mode, wait for a few seconds, turn it on again, and check.
- If you still have an Internet issue, then turn off your router or modem, wait for a few seconds, and then turn it back on.
- If the problem persists, you can reset your network settings on your device. Go to the network settings menu and look for an option to reset or restart network settings.
- If you’re using Wi-Fi, try switching to a wired connection to rule out any potential wireless issues.
- You can also connect with Other ISP providers if you have any. Sometimes the cause of the error might be due to the ISP provider, which, for some reason, might be blocking the traffic to the Arena Breakout application.
2. Disable The VPN Connection From Your Device
Since a VPN connection is more secure, it blocks many features of network traffic by default, and the service may not be available in certain regions.
If you have enabled any VPN connection or Proxy server, disable it.
Connect to the automatic network and try logging in with your Arena Breakout account and see if the error is gone.
3. Update Your Arena Breakout App
If the problem persists, then you need to update your App.
You might be running the outdated Arena Breakout, and the team might stop the updates for older versions.
Follow the steps to update the app.
If it is Android,
- Go to the Play Store and Search for the Arena Breakout, app.
- Click on the Update button next to the App.
If it is an iPhone,
- Go to the app store and scroll down to the pending update sections.
- Locate and find the Arena Breakout app.
- Click on the Update button next to the Arena Breakout app.
- Hold until the update completes, restart your device, and launch your Arena Breakout app.
See if the error is gone.
If the error continues to occur, then try Reinstalling the Arena Breakout App.
4. Reinstall The Arena Breakout App
Reinstalling the app will help you eradicate any issues with the Application file, and a fresh installation file will boost the performance of the game.
- Go to the Play Store>> Search for Arena Breakout >> Click on the Uninstall button next to the app.
- Restart your device >> Again Go to the Play Store >> Search for Arena Breakout >> Click on the Install button.
- Tap and hold the Arena Breakout app in the App library >> Click on Remove to uninstall the app.
- Restart your device and Go to the App Store >> Search for Arena Breakout >> Click on the Install Button Next to the app.
Wait until the Installation is complete and Launch the App.
Now you see that the app is working fine, and you can play the game without any interruptions.
Following the above troubleshooting steps, you can resolve the issue without an expert’s help.