Federal Bank has a lot of customers who hold bank accounts. Today, we will provide a guide for obtaining mini statements for Bank account holders. It is very easy to retrieve the mini statement from the bank and a few methods can be used.
How to get a Federal Bank Mini Statement?
Get Federal Bank mini statements through missed calls, SMS banking, Mobile Banking, Net Banking, and by visiting the nearest ATM.
Get Federal Bank Mini Statement Through Missed Call
Steps to Get Federal Bank Mini Statement Through Missed Call:
- From your registered mobile number, make a missed call to 8431600600.
- Missed calls would automatically be disconnected after a few rings.
- Your number will be notified via SMS shortly thereafter.
- View the five most recent transactions on your account in the SMS.
Also Read: How to Get Money from a Closed Bank Account?
Get Federal Bank Mini Statement Through SMS
Steps to Get Federal Bank Mini Statement Through SMS:
- Send sms “TXT” from your registered mobile number to 9895088888
- The bank will send you an SMS with the mini statement right away
Get Federal Bank Mini Statement By using Mobile Banking
Steps to Get Federal Bank Mini Statement By using Mobile Banking:
- To access service requests, login to the FedMobile app and tap the sidebar at the top of the screen.
- Select the ‘Statements’ option and you will see a list of your account balances
- Choose multiple accounts to download/email statements
- Determine the period for which the account statement will be generated, and proceed as necessary
- Use the password to access the statement
Also Read: Difference Between Interbank and Intra Bank
Get Federal Bank Mini Statement By Visiting ATM
Steps to Get Federal Bank Mini Statement By using ATM:
- Find an ATM machine near you
- Insert the ATM card into the machine
- Pick a language in which you wish to operate the machine
- Type your ATM PIN
- From the machine screen, select mini statement
- Your statement will be printed, and you will receive a receipt for it
How to register Mobile Number in Federal Bank?
- Find a federal branch near you.
- If you want to link, update, or add your phone number to your account, you can do so.
- Connect or update your mobile number after you fill out Bank provided form.
- Your mobile number will be linked/added/updated once it is verified.
Benefits of Federal Bank Mini Statement
- You can quickly check the last five transactions by viewing a mini statement
- Account holders do not even have to visit their banks to do so.
- It can be accessed via SMS Banking, mobile banking apps, and through missed calls.
You can request statements for Federal Bank accounts by following these instructions. Keep your information confidential. You must not disclose it to anyone. Officials from the bank will not ask for your account information. Customers may contact customer service at 1-800-4201199 for further information.