Apple Inc. is one of the top consumer brand product companies globally and has a vibrant ecosystem that consumers enjoy. Since 2014, Apple has been developing its payment standard called Apple Pay which makes payment easier for any IOS user.
It’s gained traction and wider acceptance among the industry but still has a long way to go. This begs the question-
Does CVS pharmacy use the Apple Pay platform or not? How does one avail of the payment services at the nearest Target store?
This article goes in-depth into all your queries and answers them to the best of our knowledge.
Does CVS Take Apple Pay?
Yes, CVS does support Apple Pay, and Tim Cook announced it on 31st July 2018 in a quarterly earnings call. Previously CVS didn’t support Apple Pay because they used their own CVS Pay method. You can use the mobile wallet at more than 8200 locations across the state to buy medicines. However, you cannot use Apple Pay for CVS online pharmacy and their mobile application.
How To Use Apple Pay At CVS Pharmacy?
The process to use Apple Pay at CVS is fairly straightforward-
- Go to the check-out counter with all the products you want to purchase.
- Open your Apple device and use Face ID/Touch ID to validate your identity.
- Select the card you want to use at the check-out counter
- Every CVS will have a contactless reader, which will scan for purchase and automatically occur.
Can I Get Cashback While Using Apple Pay At CVS?
If you do use the Apple Pay Card and the stores accept it, you will be eligible for cashbacks from Apple. There are no transactional limits for the cashback, and you will get them as many times as you transact. You can get up to 3% cashback on every transaction. Check the exact terms and conditions on the Apple website.
Apple Pay Card customers usually get a cashback for every purchase they make through the card. You can check for eligibility on the official Apple Website. If you are a regular shopper, it is recommended to use the Apple Pay Card so that you can get cash back with every transaction. This adds up to huge savings over a period of time.
Benefits Of Using Apple Pay At CVS Pharmacy
Both Apple and CVS have been working together to make it easy for customers to do effortless transactions.
- You can avail of discounts by adding the Debit Card to the Apple pay for savings with ease of use.
- Apple pay is highly secure and avoids the unnecessary hassle of carrying too many cards.
- Apple Pay significantly speeds up their check-out lines and reduces dependence on cash.
- You Can one-click payment using Apple Pay.
Other Payment Options At CVS Pharmacy
Here are the following payment methods that you can use at CVS-
- Credit/Debit- Mastercards, Visa Cards, American Express, and Discover
- Cash Payments
- PayPal, Visa Checkout, and CVS gift cards.
- Venmo QR code
So now you know everything there is to know about using Apple Pay at CVS Pharmacy. The digital wallet revolution makes it far more easy and secure to make transactions in CVS.
Apple Pay is an increasingly popular mode of payment, so make use of its convenience whenever possible! Live a cash and card-free life with Apple Pay as your one-stop wallet to make the purchase easy. It is better to call them up in advance and confirm, or always carry a secondary payment option with you.