Apple Pay is a new technology from Apple Inc. that allows people to pay for items in stores without using cash or their credit card. Instead, they can use an iPhone or other Apple device and place it near what’s called the NFC reader.
The phone emits a signal that works with the payment system to transfer electronic versions of your card information. You can store more than one card in your iPhone, and it is easy to switch from one type of card to another.
Can You Use Apple Pay At ATM?
Yes, you can use Apple Pay at ATMs. Apple Pay has been a great source of convenient and easy payments. One can use Apple Pay to withdraw cash from their bank account using an ATM but without inserting any card either debit or credit into an ATM card reader.
Cardless ATMs are the name for this feature. Many large banks provide cordless ATMs to withdraw cash. Cardless ATMs allow you to draw money using only your fingerprint as identification.
How to Withdraw Money From ATM via Apple Pay?
Steps to Withdraw Money From ATM via Apple Pay:
- First of all, make sure your Apple Pay wallet is ready to use, and the card you would like to use in the ATM is added.
- Then, to ensure whether your selected ATM allows you to withdraw using Apple Pay or not, you will have to search for the below shared symbols.
- Now, unlock your Apple device, open your Apple Pay Wallet, choose the debit card you want to use, and put your iPhone on the symbol.
- Verify with your security lock.
- Now, type the pin code of the ATM if required.
- And then proceed with the requirements that the ATM is asking, and keep moving to complete your transaction.
Undoubtedly, Apple Pay is one of the most convenient and easiest ways to make payments in the United States. It is acceptable in almost every region of the country.
It is usable at grocery stores, shopping centers, and even ATMs. You can even use it at ATMs to withdraw money without using your debit/credit cards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which ATMs accept Apple Pay?
Some of the banks that allow you to withdraw money using Apple Pay without entering any of the debit or credit cards are: Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citibank, and a few more are there in this list.
Can I Withdraw cash from my Apple Card?
No, unfortunately, you cannot withdraw money using an Apple Card. However, you can use your Apple Pay wallet to withdraw money from an ATM. To do this, you will have to find a bank that accepts cardless transactions or Apple Pay.