Google has always been conscious of its users’ security and takes necessary measures to ensure its safety.
One such measure is Google Account Verification, which prevents unauthorized access to the user’s account.
After resetting your security settings, Google requires you to complete a security check.
However, there are several ways to bypass Google Account Verification after reset, such as changing the settings within the Android device.
This article will guide you step-by-step on how to bypass Google Account Verification after reset without a PC.
Can You Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset?
Yes. You can Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset without having deep technical knowledge just by simple clicks.
Due to some reason, you may reset your Android device, forget your google account information, and want to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset Without PC.
Don’t worry; there are some easy smart steps to unlock your google account without passing the Google account verification.
How To Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset Without PC?
To Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset Without PC, you need to enable developer mode on your android device once you power back on after the reset.
If your factory reset a phone without disabling the factory reset protection, you need to bypass google verification after reset.
Also, keep in mind that if you are under a warranty period, enabling developer mode might break the warranty agreement with the service provider.
Here are the steps to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset Without PC.
- Power on your phone and connect your phone to the internet
- When you reach the Google account verification screen, tap on the “text field” where you need to enter the account information.
- Press and hold “@” key from the keyboard until the settings symbol appears.
- Now tab on “Settings” symbol from the screen and select “Use Google Keyboard.”
- Then go to “Help and Feedback” by a tap on Three-dot at the top right corner of the screen
- In the “Help” section, Use the Google Keyboard option.
- Press and hold to select any text on the screen.
- Tap on the “Web search” option at the top right corner of the screen. Type “settings” in the search bar.
- Now select your phone “Settings” from the search list
- Select “About phone” and tap it “seven times to enable developer mode.”
- Go to settings and scroll down to the bottom to access the “developer option.”
- From the Developer option, select the “OEM Unlocking” feature and confirm.
All set. Now power off and Power back on your device.
You will not see the google account verification this time.
Instead, you need to add a new google account, complete the instruction, and google account set up.
Now you have unlocked your phone without bypassing the Google verification reset without PC.
The above steps work well on most android devices.
Here you are enabling the developer mode and allowing the device to unlock OEM.
Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset Without Pc By Adding Contact
Another way to bypass Google Account Verification after reset is by adding contact details to your Android device.
By default, any mobile asks for a google account to store contacts on the cloud.
- Power on your phone and connect to internet
- Call your number from another phone and accept the call on your android device
- Now Click the number and Add it to your new contact.
- Now open Add contact and save any new number.
Now the device asks for a google account to save the number and restart your mobile to add a contact details.
Now you will be automatically bypassed the google account verification after reset without PC
You can also disable Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset by disabling factory reset protection(FRP) before the reset.
Here are the steps to disable FRP on your android mobile.
Disable FRP On Your Android Mobile To Bypass Google Account Verification Without Pc
When you set up your device with a google account, the device initiates the FRP option immediately.
Only a few people know it; now be proud that you are one of them.
- Go to “Settings” on your device
- Tab on “cloud and accounts” from settings
- Locate your “google account” and select it.
- Click the three dots in the upper-right corner, then select “Remove account”.
Now you have removed your google account, and the device disables the FRP automatically in your device.
I hope you enjoyed the article about Bypass Google account verification after Reset Without PC.
With this knowledge, you can access your account and regain your data. So what are you waiting for?
Try out this method today!