Axis Bank is ranked as one of India’s premier financial institutions. Axis Bank is India’s third-largest bank, delivering a diverse range of financial services. The company’s headquarters are in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of March 31, 2020, it had 4,800 branches and 17,801 ATMs around the country, and nine overseas offices.
Axis Bank offers a variety of products and services to a vast number of consumers. Axis Bank account holders have access to various banking services, including Axis Bank balance check, fund transfers, and more by using missed call service, SMS banking, USSD, or net banking service.
Axis Bank Balance Check
The following ways can be used to check Axis Bank account balance:
|Axis Bank Toll-Free Number||18604195555|
|Axis Bank Missed call number||18004195959|
|Axis Bank Balance check through SMS||– For Primary Account: BAL <Account-Number> to 9717000002 or 5676782
– For Secondary Account: BAL<space>Last 6 digits of Account Number to 9717000002 or 5676782
|Axis Bank Mini Statement Number||– For English Language: 18004196969
– For Hindi Language: 18004196868
|Axis Bank Balance Enquiry through USSD||Dial *99*45#|
|Axis Bank Mobile Application||Axis Bank Mobile App|
|Axis Bank Balance Enquiry through Net Banking||Click Here|
Axis Bank Balance Check Toll Free Number
Axis Bank account Holder can check their account balance by calling the customer care number at 18604195555.
Axis Bank Balance Check Missed Call Number
Axis Bank account Holder can check their account balance by giving a missed call at 18004195959. After a short ring, the call will be automatically disconnected. Axis Bank Account Balance will be sent to the account holder via SMS.
Axis Bank Balance Check Through SMS
Account-holders can enquire about their Axis Bank account balance by doing SMS in the format
“BAL <Account-Number>” to 9717000002 or 5676782″
from their registered mobile number. This will be the balance for the primary account. Account-holders can message
“BAL<space>Last 6 digits of Account Number” to 9717000002 or 5676782
from their registered mobile phone number if they have more than one account. The balance shown will be that of the secondary account.
Axis Bank Mini Statement Number
Axis Bank mini statement can be viewed by dialing 18004196969 (English) or 18004196868 (Hindi) from your registered mobile number. It is also possible to view the mini statement by sending text ‘MINI<space>Account Number’ to 9717000002 or 5676782.
Axis Bank Balance Check Through USSD
Axis Bank account holders can use USSD to check their account balances anytime, anywhere. Dial *99*45# with the registered mobile number to know the account balance.
Other methods to Check Axis Bank Account Balance
- Axis Bank Account holders can sign up for a net banking account when they open a bank account. Using the user ID and password provided by the bank, Axis Bank account holders can log in to their net banking account to check their balance.
- Axis Bank offers mobile banking services to its customers through the Axis Mobile app. Axis Mobile is a mobile banking application that allows you to check your Axis account Bank balance, send money, pay bills, open a savings account, open a fixed deposit, and much more.
- Every customer who opens a bank account with Axis Bank receives a passbook. Customers can check Axis Bank Account Balance by visiting the nearest bank branch and updating their passbooks. The account holder’s Axis Bank passbook contains all of the account holder’s debit and credit activities.
- Axis Bank account users can check their account balance instantaneously at any Axis Bank ATM or any other bank ATM.
How to Check Axis Bank Balance without Registered Mobile Number?
Axis Bank account holders can check their account balance by using Axis Bank’s net banking service or by using Axis Bank’s mobile app without registering a mobile number.
Axis Bank is constantly developing new IT-enabled technology to make it easier for clients to access their bank account information. Services like the Axis Bank Mini Statement, Axis Bank Account Balance, Fund Transfer, and many more.