Are you having trouble checking out on ASOS?
If so, you’re not alone. Many customers have reported issues with the ASOS checkout process, and it can be frustrating to run into problems when you’re trying to make a purchase.
In this blog post, I will explain common causes of ASOS checkout issues and provide some troubleshooting tips to help you get your purchase completed successfully.
Why Is ASOS Checkout Not Working?
There could be a number of reasons why the checkout process on ASOS is not working for you such as:
- If your internet connection is slow or unstable, it could be causing problems with the checkout process.
- There might be some issue with Your Web browser
- ASOS checkout cache is corrupted
- There might be some bug/ glitch in ASOS
- There could be other factors that are causing the checkout process to not work, such as problems with your credit card, an issue with the payment gateway etc.
How To Fix ASOS Checkout Not Working?
1. Check Your Internet Connection
First, make sure you have a stable internet connection.
If your connection is slow or unstable, it could be causing issues with the checkout process on ASOS.
2. Clear Your Browser’s Cache And Cookies
If you are using web-browser the clearing the cache might help.
To clear your Browser cache and cookies, follow these steps:
- Open your web browser
- Click on the “Settings” or “Preferences” option (usually found in the top right or top left corner of the browser window)
- Look for the “Privacy” or “Security” settings
- Click on the option to clear your cache and cookies
3. Update ASOS App To Latest Version
Updating the ASOS app to the latest version will fix all previous bugs in the app which were known to the ASOS support team.
Always update the ASOS app with the latest version because sometimes the old version does not work perfectly.
4. Try Using A Different Web Browser
If the issue is specific to one web browser, try using a different one to see if that helps.
Some popular web browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
5. Check Your Payment And Shipping Information
Make sure you have entered all of your payment and shipping information correctly.
Double check that all of the required fields are filled in and that there are no typos.
6. Contact ASOS Customer Support
If you’re still having trouble, try reaching out to ASOS customer service for further assistance.