Twitch is a popular live streaming platform for gamers and content creators.
However, Some users have reported an issue where their followed channels are not showing up on the Twitch platform.
This can be a frustrating experience as it makes it difficult for users to keep track of their favorite channels and stay updated on their content.
In this article, We will explain the common causes why Twitch not showing followed channels and how to troubleshoot the issue.
Why Is Twitch Not Showing Followed Channels?
There are several reasons why your followed channels may not be showing up on Twitch such as:
- You may be logged in to the wrong Twitch account.
- The Twitch channels you are following may have been deleted or suspended.
- There may be a temporary issue with the Twitch servers.
- The streamer’s account is set to private.
- You have accidentally unfollowed the streamer.
Troubleshooting And Fixes For Twitch Not Showing Followed Channels
1. Make Sure You Are Logged Into Correct Twitch Account
First make sure you are logged into your correct Twitch account.
For this, Check email address associated with Twitch by going to Twitch account settings.
2. Check For Account Suspensions
If the streamer’s account has been suspended or banned, their streams will no longer appear on your dashboard.
Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do in this case.
3. Verify That You Are Still Following The Streamer
It’s possible that you may have accidentally unfollowed the streamer.
Go to the streamer’s profile and make sure that the “Follow” button is highlighted.
4. Clear Your Browser Cache And Cookies
Clearing your browser cache and cookies can also be a solution, to make sure that your browser is not using the previous data that is causing the issue.
5. Check Twitch Server Status
If none of the above solutions work, there may be a temporary issue with the Twitch servers.
Check the Twitch status page to see if there are any known issues.
6. Check For Deleted Or Terminated Channels
Some channels may have been deleted or terminated by Twitch, resulting in them not showing up in your followed channels list.
If you suspect this may be the case, you can contact Twitch’s customer support team to inquire about the status of the channels in question.