As gaming continues to evolve, so does the demand for optimal controller settings.
Whether you’re a casual gamer or a competitive player, having the right controller settings can make all the difference.
In this blog post, we will be discussing the best controller settings for the finals of popular gaming platforms such as PC, Xbox, and PS5.
The Finals Best Controller Settings
- Sensitivity: Adjust the sensitivity to a comfortable level that allows you to track targets accurately and smoothly. It is recommended to start with a sensitivity of 4 and adjust it based on personal preference.
- Aim Assist: Adjust the Aim Assist strength to a level that helps you track targets without being too strong or too weak. It is recommended to start with a strength of 60-70% and adjust it based on personal preference.
- Button Layout: Use the default button layout or switch to the “Tactical” button layout to have better control over the game.
- Vibration: Turn off the vibration to avoid any distractions during the game.
- Deadzone: Adjust the deadzone to a level that allows you to have better control over the movement.
- Controller Look Sensitivity Horizontal: 300
- Controller Look Sensitivity Vertical: 250
- Controller Zoom Sensitivity Multiplier: 50%
- Deadzone: 5
- Controller Look Response Curve: Sinusoidal
- Controller Invert Vertical Look Input: Off
- Controller Horizontal Look Boost: 200
- Controller Vertical Look Boost: 0
- Controller Look Boost Ramp Up Time: 0.5
- Controller Zoom Horizontal Look Boost: 45
- Controller Zoom Vertical Look Boost: 40
- Controller Zoom Look Boost Ramp Up Time: 1
- Controller Look Acceleration: 0%
- Controller Preset: Directional Equipping
- Controller Crouch Behavior: Toggle
- Controller Sprint Behavior: Toggle
- Controller Zoom Behavior: Press
- Controller Aim Assist: Off