Are you a customer of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank? If yes, then this article is going to be beneficial for you. The following article will give a detailed overview of how TMB mini statements work.
How to get Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Mini Statement?
Get Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Mini Statement Through Missed Call
- Make a call on 09211947474 from your registered mobile number
- The bank will identify the number and looks up for relevant bank account
- The call will automatically be disconnected
- The system generates the SMS that contains the required information
- Your statement will then be sent to you via SMS by the bank
Get Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Mini Statement Through Internet Banking
- Go to the Tamilnad Mercantile Bank’s official website
- Click on Internet Banking
- Click ‘Login‘ to proceed
- Log in with your user ID and Password
- Fill out the captcha and click on Login
- Select the Mini Statement
- Enter the account number of your bank
- The chosen account statement will be displayed on the screen
Get Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking
- You can access your transactions instantly by downloading the TMB Digi Lobby app onto your phone.
- This application is available for both Android and iOS users, which provides viewing information 24 hours a day.
- Log in with your User ID and password
- Click on Transaction history and you will be able to see all the operating account transactions.
Get Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Mini Statement By Visiting ATM
- Insert your ATM card in the ATM machine.
- You can continue with the language of your choice.
- You must enter the four-digit pin number to unlock the account.
- Then press the Accept button.
- You will see the option “Additional transaction”. Click on it
- Choose “Mini Statement“
- Your request will be processed by the machine
- As soon as the machine prints your receipt, you will be able to see your account statement
How to register a mobile number for the TMB Mini Statement?
- Visit your nearest TMB branch.
- You can request to link, update, or add your mobile number to your account.
- Activate KYC by filling out the KYC form and connecting/updating your mobile number.
- You will be able to link/add/update your mobile number once it has been verified.
Benefits of TMB Mini Statement
- Mini Statement is accessible 24 hours a day.
- All types of handsets are supported.
- You don’t need to connect to the internet to use it.
- You can use the service in any part of India.
The TMB account holders can request their statements by following this article’s instructions. Keep your account information private. Do not share it with anyone. You will never be asked to provide such information by bank officials. Customer service can be reached at 0461-2383342 or 2383343 for further information.