Sons of the Forest is an exciting survival game that requires players to hunt and gather food to survive.
One of the most useful items in the game is the Drying Rack, which can be used to cure and dry meat, extending its shelf life.
However, players may sometimes encounter issues with the Drying Rack not working as expected.
In this article, Why is Sons of the Forest Drying Rack Not Working and how to fix it.
Why Is Sons Of The Forest Drying Rack Not Working?
There are a few reasons why the Drying Rack in Sons of the Forest may not work.
Here are some of the most common ones:
- Not enough sticks: The Drying Rack requires 13 sticks to craft. If you don’t have enough sticks in your inventory, the crafting process will fail.
- Incorrect placement: If the Drying Rack is placed in an area where it can’t properly dry the meat, it won’t work. Make sure to place it in a dry, well-ventilated area.
- Too much meat: If you hang too much meat on the Drying Rack at once, it may not dry properly. Try hanging only a few pieces of meat at a time.
- Glitch: Sometimes, the Drying Rack may simply glitch and stop working.
How To Fix Sons Of The Forest Drying Rack Not Working?
If you’re having trouble with the Drying Rack in Sons of the Forest, there are a few things you can try to fix it:
- Check for sticks: Make sure you have enough sticks in your inventory to craft the Drying Rack. If not, go out and collect more.
- Re-position the Drying Rack: Try moving the Drying Rack to a different location to see if that helps. Make sure it’s in a dry, well-ventilated area.
- Hang fewer meats: If you’re hanging too much meat at once, try hanging only a few pieces at a time.
- Restart the game: If all else fails, try restarting the game. Sometimes, a simple restart can fix glitches.