Are you experiencing issues with zone abilities not working in Madden NFL 24? You’re not alone.
Many players have reported encountering this problem, which can be frustrating when trying to execute certain plays or strategies. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
In this blog post, we will discuss some common issues that may be causing your zone abilities to malfunction and provide step-by-step instructions on how to fix them. So, let’s get started and get your game back on track!
How To Fix Madden NFL 24 Zone Abilities Not Working
1. Check Your Player’s X-Factor Abilities
- Go to the “Roster” menu in Madden NFL 24.
- Select the player whose abilities are not working.
- Select “Edit Player.”
- Scroll down to the “Superstar X-Factor” section.
- Make sure that the correct abilities are selected and that they are activated.
2. Check Your Game Settings
- Go to the “Settings” menu in Madden NFL 24.
- Select “Game Options.”
- Make sure that the correct settings are selected for your game mode. For example, if you are playing in Franchise mode, make sure that the “Superstar X-Factor” setting is turned on.
3. Clear Your Cache
- Go to the “Settings” menu on your console.
- Select “Storage.”
- Select “Clear Local Saved Games.”
- Follow the prompts to clear your cache.
4. Update Your Game
- Check for updates in the “Settings” menu on your console or through your game library.
- If an update is available, download and install it.
5. Reinstall The Game
- Uninstall Madden NFL 24 from your console.
- Reinstall Madden NFL 24 from your game library or disc.
- Launch the game and check if the issue with zone abilities not working has been resolved.