Are you not able to reset Grindr password?
If you’re having trouble resetting your Grindr password, you’re not alone.
Many users have reported that are not able to reset the password on Grindr, and it can be frustrating when you’re unable to access your account.
In this article, we will provide some tips and troubleshooting steps to help you reset your Grindr password.
Why Is Grindr Password Reset Not Working?
There could be many reasons why the password reset not working on Grindr.
Some possible reasons include:
- You may have entered wrong/ incorrect email address when trying to reset your password.
- Your email address may not be associated with your Grindr account, or you may have registered your Grindr account using a different email address.
- If you created your Grindr account using third party platform like Facebook, google etc. then you will not be able to reset your password using reset password process.
- Your account may have been flagged or suspended by Grindr, in which case you will not be able to reset your password.
How to Fix Grindr Password Reset Not Working?
1. Make Sure You Using Correct Email Address
Check that you are entering the correct email address for your account on Grindr when trying to reset your password.
Make sure that you are entering the email address that you used to register your Grindr account, and not a different email address.
If you are unsure of the email address you used to register your account on Grindr, try entering any other email addresses that you may have used.
2. Reset Password Within 30 Min After Getting Reset Link
Grindr Password reset links have an expiry time of 30 minutes.
This means that if you do not use the password reset link within 30 minutes of receiving it, it will expire and you will need to request a new password reset link.
3. Check Your Email Spam Folder
If you did not find the password reset email of Grindr, please check your spam.
Sometimes, the password reset email may be delivered to your spam folder instead of your inbox.
4. Have You Created Your Grindr Account Using Third party Platform
If you created your Grindr account using third party platform like Facebook, google etc. then you will not be able to reset your password using reset password process.
In this case, you will need to use the password reset process provided by the third party platform.
If you are not sure whether you created your Grindr account using an email address or a third party platform, you can check your Grindr Settings to see which method was used.
If you see a User ID listed in your settings, it means that you created your account using a third party platform.
If you see an email address listed, it means that you created your account using an email address.
5. Contact Grindr Support Team
After performing the above steps, if you are facing issue to reset the password then contact the Grindr support team.
Explain your issue properly to the Grindr support team.
After that follow the Grindr team instruction.