Are you having trouble accessing your Epic Games Launcher due to an AS-3 error code? If so, you’re not alone.
Many Windows users have experienced this frustrating issue, which often indicates a connection problem.
The error message-“Sign in Failed, Sign in failed, if the problem persists please visit our online support, Error code: AS- 3“.
Fortunately, there are several solutions you can try to fix the AS-3 error and get back to gaming.
In this article, we’ll explore some of the most effective methods for resolving this issue and getting your Epic Games Launcher up and running again.
How To Fix Epic Games Error Code AS-3?
1. Restart Your Router
Sometimes restarting your router can help fix connectivity issues that may be causing the AS-3 error.
- Unplug your router from the power source.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug your router back in and wait for it to fully restart.
- Try launching the Epic Games Launcher again.
By restarting your router, you can reset your internet connection and potentially resolve any connectivity issues that may be causing the AS-3 error.
2. Disable VPN Or Proxy Servers
If you’re using a VPN or proxy server, try disabling it and see if that resolves the issue. Sometimes these services can interfere with the Epic Games Launcher and cause the AS-3 error.
3. Allow Epic Games Launcher Through The Windows Defender Firewall
The Windows Defender Firewall can sometimes block the Epic Games Launcher from connecting to the internet. To fix this, you’ll need to allow the launcher through the firewall. Here’s how:
- Click the Start button and search for “Windows Defender Firewall.”
- Click on “Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall.”
- Click on “Change settings” and scroll down to find the Epic Games Launcher.
- Check both boxes (public and private) next to the Epic Games Launcher and click “OK.”
4. Flush The DNS Cache And Reset Network Settings
Flushing the DNS cache and resetting your network settings can help fix connectivity issues that may be causing the AS-3 error. Here’s how:
- Click the Start button and search for “Command Prompt.”
- Right-click on “Command Prompt” and select “Run as administrator.”
- Type “ipconfig /flushdns” and press Enter.
- Type “netsh winsock reset” and press Enter.
- Restart your computer and try launching the Epic Games Launcher again.
5. Update Your Network Drivers
Outdated or corrupted network drivers can cause connectivity issues and trigger the AS-3 error. To update your network drivers, follow these steps:
- Click the Start button and search for “Device Manager.”
- Expand the “Network adapters” section and right-click on your network adapter.
- Select “Update driver” and follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the latest drivers.
If nothing works then you may try contacting the Epic Games support team by clicking here. They will guide you with better options.
- How To Fix Epic Games Error Code Ii-E1003
- How To Fix “There Was An Error Logging You In Please Try Again” In Epic Games
- How To Fix Sorry There Was A Socket Open Error On Epic Games
- How To Fix GeForce NOW Error Code 0x0000009D Occur
- How To Fix “Sorry There Was A Timeout Utilizing The Database” In Epic Games