Federal Bank Limited is one of India’s major private sector banks. Its head office is in Aluva, Kochi. It has more than 1,250 branches across the country. Additionally, the Bank has Representative Offices in Abu Dhabi, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, and Dubai.
Federal Bank offers a wide variety of banking services to its customers. Various methods are available to clients for checking account balances, such as missed call numbers, toll-free numbers, SMS messages, and USSD codes.
Federal Bank Balance Check
The following methods are available for checking the Federal bank account balance:
|Federal Bank Toll-Free Number||18004201199|
|Federal Bank Account Balance Check Missed call Number||8431900900|
|Federal Bank Balance Check WhatsApp Number||Not Available|
|Federal Bank Mini Statement Number||8431600600|
|Federal Bank Account Balance check through SMS||BAL <space> “myshortno” to 9895088888 (OR) 5676762|
|Federal Bank Account Balance Enquiry through Net Banking||Visit here|
Federal Bank Balance Check Toll-Free Number
To check the Federal Bank account balance, customers can call customer care toll-free number at 18004201199.
Federal Bank Balance Check Missed Call Number
The account holder can do the missed call to 08431900900 using their registered mobile number to find out the balance of their Federal Bank account. An SMS with the account balance will be sent to your mobile phone. Federal Bank customers can use this free service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so they can keep track of their account balances regardless of where they are physically located.
To check the balance of a Federal Bank account, follow these simple steps:
- Call Federal Bank balance inquiry number 08431900900 from your registered mobile number.
- The call will automatically disconnect after a few seconds.
- Federal Bank will respond to your balance inquiry via SMS.
Federal Bank Balance Check by SMS
The Federal Bank allows its customers to check their account balances by SMS using their registered mobile number. To know the Federal Bank account balance, send the text message
BAL <space> “myshortno” to 9895088888 (OR) 5676762
As a result, the Bank will send an SMS with the account balance.
Note: myshortno – It will be in the format of the first two digits of Account Name + the last four digits of the Federal account number. FOR Example – AK8123
Federal Bank Mini Statement Number
The Federal Bank mini statement can be obtained by calling the number 8431600600. An SMS will be sent to your mobile phone containing your mini statement.
Other Methods to Check Federal Bank Account Balance
- Account-holders of the Federal Bank can check their account balances online. The account holder can check the account balance from the dashboard using the User ID and password.
- Federal Bank account holders can find out their balance by using Fednet, FedBook Selfie, Federal Store, Federal Bank – Federal Corp. All of these apps can be downloaded on Google Play and the App Store.
- Federal Bank provides a passbook to all customers who open an account with the Bank. Bank customers can check their Federal Bank Account Balance by visiting the nearest branch by updating their passbooks.
- Customers of Federal Bank can check their Federal Bank accounts using their ATM cards at any ATM of Federal Bank or another bank.
How to Check Federal Bank Balance without Registered Mobile Number?
Account-holders of Federal Bank can check their account balances by logging into the net-banking portal using their Login ID and Password. The process does not require a mobile phone number.
Federal Bank provides outstanding customer service along with a variety of banking products. The Bank is one of India’s leading banks. The Bank provides various services to its customers, such as mini statements, loans, balance checks, SMS notifications, and email alerts.