Are you searching for the easiest way to delete your Lyft ride history? Just open your Lyft mobile app. Click on the bar menu and select History. Now, choose the ride you want to get removed. Upon clicking the ride detail, tap the Delete icon.
If still struggling, follow these five steps to delete Lyft ride history.
Steps to Delete Lyft Ride History:
- Step 1: Open the Uber App.
- Step 2: Tap the menu icon (three bars) in the upper left corner.
- Step 3: Select “History“.
- Step 4: Choose the ride details you want to remove.
- Step 5: Click on the “Delete” icon to remove it.
- Step 6: Automatically, it will get deleted from your history app.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I View my Lyft Ride Receipts?
To see ride receipts in the Lyft app, go to the app menu and select ‘Ride history.’ To view the ride receipt, tap it. Moreover, the Lyft app sends you a ride receipt on your registered email.
Can I Delete my Lyft Ride History?
Yes, open the app click on the menu bar. Select the “History” tab. Now, click on the ride details you want to remove by pressing the delete icon.