CoinDCX is a cryptocurrency-enabled financial services provider. If you are not interested in using the CoinDCX account anymore, you can permanently delete it. You may have various reasons for the Account closure.
Steps to Delete CoinDCX account
You need to follow the below steps to delete / close the CoinDCX account-
- Step 1: Go to CoinDCX website https://coindcx.com/login
- Step 2: Login into CoinDCX with your credential.
- Step 3: You have to select ‘Profile’ from the top right profile icon on the screen.
- Step 4: After that, go to the ‘Security’ area.
- Step 5: You’ll find the option of ‘Verified Devices’ under ‘Authentication.’
- Step 6: Select ‘Manage’ from the drop-down menu.
- Step 7: You can disable your account by clicking [Disable Account].
- Step 8: Now, Select ‘Confirm’ from the drop-down menu.
Your request for the account closure will be sent and the account will be closed within a few days.
Things to do Before Deleting CoinDCX account
Some of the points that you need to be careful of are-
- Before canceling your CoinDCX Account, you must sell or transfer the available balance to another account.
- If your account has a negative balance, you must pay it off. Your account will not be closed if this is not the case.
- Carefully fill out your account information. Your account will not be closed if you submit incorrect information by accident.
You can close your CoinDCX account through an online process. Even on the CoinDCX website itself. You can send a request through the website. If you face any problem, you can contact the CoinDCX support team also.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a KYC process at CoinDCX?
Yes, CoinDCX has a KYC process in place. It verifies Tax Identification and Address Verification documents. By using both AI and manual screening methods.
Is it possible to use CoinDCX without completing KYC?
Yes, you can make CoinDCX deposits and withdrawals without completing your KYC verification. But there are some restrictions.
How can I update my CoinDCX account information?
By contacting our support team, we may assist you with changing your name or phone number. Once you’ve registered on CoinDCX, you won’t be able to update your personal information. Such as your email address.