A CSB Bank or CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK mini Statement is a short form of a bank account statement. It contains details of the last five transactions that occurred in your account. Your address will not be printed on the mini statement and also you can’t use it as your income proof.
How to get CSB Bank Mini Statement?
CSB bank provides a mini statement in the following ways-
Get CSB Bank Mini Statement Through WhatsApp Number
- You have to use your registered mobile number.
- Send ‘Hi’ to the CSB Whatsapp number 9702988880.
- You will receive a reply from them.
- Then you have to choose the Mini Statement option.
- Within a few minutes, you will receive the message containing the last 5 transactions.
Get CSB Bank Mini Statement By visiting ATM
- You have to visit your nearest ATM.
- Insert your ATM card into the slot.
- Further, select the language in which you want to proceed.
- Input your four-digit PIN onto the machine.
- Now, you have to select the mini statement option on the machine’s display.
- Choose the type of CSB bank account you own. Either Savings or Current.
- You will be given a printed receipt from the machine. It contains the details of your last transactions.
Benefits of CSB Bank Mini Statement
The advantages of the CSB Bank mini statement service are as follows:-
- You can easily use this to check your transaction details very instant from anywhere.
- It is a very simple way to check bank statement details as you don’t have to wait for an in-crowd in Bank.
- People without having an internet connection can also access mini statements.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get quick access to account balance?
You have to made a missed call from your registered mobile number to 8828800900 . You will get your account balance as an SMS.
Are there any fees associated with downloading and activating CSB Mobile+?
Customers of CSB Bank are entitled to free access to CSB Mobile+. You can download and use this program as needed without incurring any fees from the bank. Your cell phone provider may charge you for using GPRS/SMS. Please contact your operator for further details.